Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Photos from Pop Art Con - June 10, 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos from Pop Art Con - June 10, 2012
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here's some photos from Pop Art Con. Some of these are from the dinner last night -- most are from the show today.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

At the dinner...Scott Rorie and Tom Breyer Jr.

At the dinner....Artists Joseph Miller and Laura Inglis

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

At the dinner...A table-full of great artists and friends

At the dinner...From Cryptozoic Entertainment, George Nadeau and Miranda Anderson

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

At the dinner...NSU Publisher Roxanne Toser

At the show, at least one artist was at work...

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

SideKick's banner

Tom Lichtman from SideKick

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Artist Brian Kong

Artist Gary Kezele (left) with a couple of his friends

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Bill McKay (left) and Kevin Graham (right). I believe that's Kevin's son in the middle.

Kate Bradley with boyfriend Paul (left) and her friend from Mars, Batman (right)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Meghan Hetrick

Tom Breyer and Roxanne Toser

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Tim Shay and his wife

Part of Tim's display

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Batman and Marlin Toser

Laura Inglis

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

At Brian Kong's table

A sign on Veronica O'Connell's table

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Veronica O'Connell and Sean Pence

Tim Shay awards his Hellboy sketch to Tom (known here as Mccheese8472), or brother of Freddy. Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

My father holds Brian and Cindy's baby Summer Kong.

Artist Robert Hack (photo by Barbara Chance)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Speaking of Robert Hack, here's Robert giving me an awesome Cyberman sketch that he created for me at the show.

And here's the sketch card

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

The Sucklord (photo by Barbara Chance)

SideKick's Tom Lichtman (photo by Barbara Chance)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Scott Rorie (photo by Barbara Chance)

Veronica O'Connell (photo by Barbara Chance)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Gary Kezele (photo by Barbara Chance)

Tim Shay and his wife (unfortunately, I am not sure of her name) (photo by Barbara Chance)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Edward Cherniga (photo by Barbara Chance)

That's it for me. Thanks a lot Barbara for letting me post your photos (the others are mine). I may have some more to post in a few days.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Kate Bradley with boyfriend Paul (left) and her friend from Mars, Batman (right)

This one's a keeper - Batman smiling in a photo Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There's a first for everything Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post