Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Promos - September 2013

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7277037236

September 09, 2013, 08:45 AM
H_Toser
Philly Show Promos - September 2013
Here's another free promo for collectors who attend next week's Philly Non-Sports Card Show in Allentown. Rittenhouse Archives will be giving away the James Bond Autographs and Relics card shown below from their tables at the show. The card is number P2.



Be sure to attend the show and get yours!

You can see all of the cards being given away at the show on the show website here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Promos September '13

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
September 10, 2013, 09:34 AM
H_Toser
Here's the next free promo to be given away at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show in Allentown. And it's some different then your usual promo.



This card will be given away in the promo pack that you'll receive upon show entry. The card is from SideKick Trading Card and is numbered CTC 03. SideKick's Collect Trading Cards are patterned after the concept of "Buy War Bonds" campaigns from WWII.

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
September 10, 2013, 01:20 PM
hammer
Very Nice
September 10, 2013, 04:30 PM
stevetrek
Excellent promos
September 10, 2013, 05:41 PM
Mccheese8472
Love them!
September 11, 2013, 08:10 AM
Szym
Since there is a frog on Sidekick's CTC 03, I have to have one. Szym (the french frog) Big Grin
September 11, 2013, 10:01 AM
H_Toser
We also have a mystery Wax Eye promo card to give away in our promo packs. We seem to have a lot of mystery cards this time!!



The card will be given away in the promo pack that attendees will receive with paid admission to the show. It is a brand new project from Wax Eye.

If you'd like to look at all of the promo cards announced so far, you can see theme here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Promo September '13

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
September 11, 2013, 08:38 PM
JimKyle
Once Bitten foil "Blood" Promo card that we will be raffling off at the Fall Philly Non Sport Show! This is an extremely rare foil promo card that is limited at the show to only 30 cards!!! Tickets for the raffle will only be sold at the Asylum table!




____________________
Best,

Jim Kyle
September 12, 2013, 02:43 AM
pendragon
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
Once Bitten foil "Blood" Promo card that we will be raffling off at the Fall Philly Non Sport Show! This is an extremely rare foil promo card that is limited at the show to only 30 cards!!! Tickets for the raffle will only be sold at the Asylum table!

Well...that pretty much sucks for the rest of us who can't make the show. But what a great looking card! Good luck to those who participate in the raffle.



September 12, 2013, 09:09 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Very nice promo! What will the raffle cost be? Will all 30 be raffled? 15 each day? Any more details to hold us over?

Getting close almost only a week away!

____________________
Specializing In: Movie, TV, Sports Trading Cards and Memorabilia, Comics, Action Figures, Video Games and MORE!!!
September 12, 2013, 04:43 PM
JimKyle
What we will basically be doing is this.... We figured that we would have the Philly Exclusive Fire Breathers promo already at the show. In order to get in on the raffle. You can purchase the Chicago Wizard World Exclusive Fire Breathers promo for $1 and with the purchase of the Chicago promo you will receive a free raffle ticket for the Once Bitten "Blood" card. Yes we will be offering 15 promos on Saturday and 15 on Sunday. This way you get to have both Fire Breathers promos, and a shot at the rare promo.

You will be able to purchase as many Chicago
promos as you'd like. Every Chicago promo will come with a free raffle ticket.

And just to settle any confusion, only 30 of these foil "Blood" promos exist. You will not be able to get these promos anywhere else. It was something special we wanted to do for our first time being at the Philly Show!

____________________
Best,

Jim Kyle
September 12, 2013, 10:14 PM
H_Toser
Very cool idea, Jim. There's going to be 30 happy collectors by Sunday.

Another reason to go to the show next weekend!

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
September 13, 2013, 03:21 AM
hammer
Looks like it's going to be another top show - wish I could get there twice a year Smile
September 13, 2013, 10:29 AM
Logan
I couldn't make it to the Spring show (only the second one I've missed since it's been at the Merchants Square Mall) so I'm even more excited for this one! Metal Bouncey
September 13, 2013, 10:31 AM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
What we will basically be doing is this.... We figured that we would have the Philly Exclusive Fire Breathers promo already at the show. In order to get in on the raffle. You can purchase the Chicago Wizard World Exclusive Fire Breathers promo for $1 and with the purchase of the Chicago promo you will receive a free raffle ticket for the Once Bitten "Blood" card. Yes we will be offering 15 promos on Saturday and 15 on Sunday. This way you get to have both Fire Breathers promos, and a shot at the rare promo.

You will be able to purchase as many Chicago
promos as you'd like. Every Chicago promo will come with a free raffle ticket.

And just to settle any confusion, only 30 of these foil "Blood" promos exist. You will not be able to get these promos anywhere else. It was something special we wanted to do for our first time being at the Philly Show!


Jim, thanks for the info! VERY FUNSmile

I will be getting my tickets!

____________________
Specializing In: Movie, TV, Sports Trading Cards and Memorabilia, Comics, Action Figures, Video Games and MORE!!!
September 13, 2013, 02:19 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I couldn't make it to the Spring show (only the second one I've missed since it's been at the Merchants Square Mall) so I'm even more excited for this one! Metal Bouncey


It WLL be the best non-sport card show in Allentown that week-end I PROMISE Big Grin
September 13, 2013, 04:24 PM
H_Toser
Here's three more promo cards that will be handed out at the show. We've been waiting on the information and images to come in from Topps and are excited to post about these (though we get excited about them all!).

Topps will be giving away the following Garbage Pail Kids Brand New Series 3, MiniKins, and Wacky Packages items from their tables at the show:







The Garbage Pail Kids Brand New Series 3 and Wacky Packages cards are exclusive to the Philly Show.

There is more Topps promo news to share but you'll have to wait on that..... Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
September 14, 2013, 09:22 AM
Bill DeFranzo
No replies to the recent post leads me to believe that NSU has put the collector into a state of shock!

____________________
Bill D.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
September 14, 2013, 09:46 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
No replies to the recent post leads me to believe that NSU has put the collector into a state of shock!


I can only get really excited when my medication wears off. Big Grin

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
September 14, 2013, 09:48 AM
wolfie
I think it's great that Topps does things for shows in America, I just wish Topps Europe was more pro-active when it comes to our shows here in the UK.

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.