Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, Peterborough.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, Peterborough.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
This will take place in Peterborough on the 12 & 13 May.

Congrats to the organisers for allowing children in for free.

Guests include the entire Torchwood team.

Jeri Ryan currently winning the highest autograph fee at £30.

Is anyone planning on going to this?

Any dealers setting up there?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29004 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Blimey, not many folks going to this then?

Posts: 29004 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I just looked at the guest list, Wolfie. Wow! They have an incredible line-up.

Can I ask a dumb question though....Why is it there? Is this a big place? I've never heard of Peterborough, not that I am all that up on my UK cities.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It is very easy to get too for everyone in the country being not that far off the motorway and it is being held at the Showgrounds which are massive.

The only thing i see against it is that it is only 3 weeks before Collectormania, this is £11 to get in and Collectormania is free.

People do consider stuff like this and it does have an effect on attendance.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Yes, a mere 94 miles from where I live Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post