Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Great Allentown Comic Con! - Fall 2013 Show

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7087056436

November 12, 2013, 06:01 PM
Magic2sell
The Great Allentown Comic Con! - Fall 2013 Show
The Allentown Comic Con just announced an exclusive card set for their upcoming show:

November 13, 2013, 06:00 AM
wolfie
I like it, scatter the set around the hall so you have to track them all down. Thumb Up

November 17, 2013, 06:53 PM
FRANK AMICO
The only problem is some of the dealers REALLY HID THEM UNDER THEIR TABLES. You had to ask everyone there if they had any cards. A few were left on some tables for easy access but the ones more desirable like the celebrity ones were more of a hunt. I did manage to get an extra set for trade by putting in some extra effort. So if anyone is interested....

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I like it, scatter the set around the hall so you have to track them all down. Thumb Up

November 17, 2013, 09:53 PM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
The only problem is some of the dealers REALLY HID THEM UNDER THEIR TABLES. You had to ask everyone there if they had any cards. A few were left on some tables for easy access but the ones more desirable like the celebrity ones were more of a hunt. I did manage to get an extra set for trade by putting in some extra effort. So if anyone is interested....

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

In my experience, you have to keep a tight reign on promo cards. Otherwise, there are people out there that will take the whole stack if they think they can get away with it. Sad but true.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal