Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Promos - April 2012

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7007004716

April 11, 2012, 02:08 PM
H_Toser
Philly Show Promos - April 2012
Here's is the next promo. This one is from Scifi Cards and is Ed's promo number P16. It is exclusive to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show (with the show logo on the card back). It will be given away at the Scifi Cards table. The art featured on the card is by Bien Flores.

Remember, you can see all the promos announced thus far on our website here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show promos

Thanks.

April 11, 2012, 02:31 PM
Szym
Wave Harris, you forgot to put the Breygent promos on the promos page.
April 12, 2012, 01:12 PM
H_Toser
Today's promo come from Breygent Marketing. Breygent is once again doing a slew of promos for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

Below are the two Breygent Marketing promos that will be handed out from the Non-Sport Update table.

The top image is Vampirella All New Series and the bottom is Warlord of Mars. Both cards have the Non-Sport Update logo on the reverse. They have been added to the page we are keeping listing the Philly Show promos.

Also, Breygent has posted in one of the other Philly Show threads showing all of the cards that will be given away next weekend at the show. Below is a list of all of those cards!

There are some really great promos there. Thanks Tom for your continued support of the show!

April 12, 2012, 02:02 PM
Batman
Tom is the man! Thumb Up

April 12, 2012, 02:40 PM
wolfie
Great stuff there Tom. Thumb Up

April 12, 2012, 03:22 PM
t.breyer
Thank You
more are coming

Tom
April 12, 2012, 03:37 PM
Freddy
Such great work, as always.

April 12, 2012, 04:20 PM
Bill DeFranzo
ATTENTION: Dealers/Artists/Manufacturers

If you plan on bringing a Promo (or 2 or 3) that will be made available for general distribution at the Philly Show but you feel that this Card Talk forum is not the proper venue to announce it then consider sending the information to me. What are they and where can they be found? I will incorporate the info onto the "unofficial" Official Promo Checklist which will be available at the NSU tables to any collector who wants a copy.

I am getting a very strong feeling that there will be more promos available at this show than there were at the Fall 2011 show but you can never have enough promos!

Regarding the Bench Warmer promos, from what I could gather five of the six models are former PMOMs.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
April 12, 2012, 04:27 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Thank You
more are coming

Tom

GREAT Stuff Thumb Up
April 13, 2012, 01:28 PM
H_Toser
Today's promo preview is the first of several Rittenhouse Archives promos. Rittenhouse will be giving away this Game of Thrones card from their tables at the show. It is number P4.

Remember, you can see all the promos announced thus far on our website here:

We'll have more Rittenhouse Archives cards (and others) to preview next week. Smile

Thanks.

April 13, 2012, 03:02 PM
wolfie
Wolfies little helpers are on the way to the show with a fist full of Bettie Page UK promos that can be handed out or used as raffle prizes.

See how i think about you poor souls over there. Big Grin

April 13, 2012, 04:03 PM
Freddy
Many thanks to Wolfie and his henchmen, ahem...I mean his friends.
Wink

April 13, 2012, 08:57 PM
Mccheese8472
One more week to go...then the fun can begin! Thanks to everyone that's providing promos, they look fantastic!
April 16, 2012, 10:56 AM
H_Toser
Here is the next promo card from Rittenhouse Archives that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show, which is being held this coming weekend - April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

Here is an NCIS 2012 Premium Pack Trading Cards P4 promo. The card will be given away at the Rittenhouse Archives tables along with the Game of Thrones card posted above and others, to be posted later this week.

You can see all the promos announced thus far on our website here:

Thanks.

April 16, 2012, 12:09 PM
hammer
Thumb Up
April 16, 2012, 12:15 PM
WarriorBabe
What a fab NCIS promo!

If anyone should pick up a spare I can send an SASE Wink

April 16, 2012, 12:42 PM
Jason00
If anyone can grab the Rittenhouse promos for me, I can promise you will be well taken care of at Comic Con this year as thanks. Wave

Edit: thanks, cverdec!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

April 16, 2012, 11:01 PM
cverdec
I'll see what I can do for you Jason.

Chris
April 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
CryptozoicTCFan
Any Walking Dead Promo's for Season Two that anyone knows about?

April 17, 2012, 10:08 AM
H_Toser
Here is the next promo card from Rittenhouse Archives that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show, which is being held this coming weekend - April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

Here is an True Blood: Premiere Edition P4 promo. The card will be given away at the Rittenhouse Archives tables along with the Game of Thrones and NCIS cards posted above and others.

You can see all the promos announced thus far on our website here:

Thanks.