Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Red Robin Outing (Unofficial)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5797078966

March 28, 2014, 07:59 PM
Batman
Philly Show Red Robin Outing (Unofficial)
As we are getting closer to the 60th Anniversary Show we will once again be gathering at the Red Robin across from the Hilton Garden Inn (Our host hotel and also next to the Staybridge Suites, another show approved hotel) for good food, drinks, crappy box openings (buy a box at the show and bring it for the box opening so we can see what you pulled!),and just a good time of hanging out with fellow collectors and getting to know each other better and just relaxing. If you are staying over for the show please consider joining us!!

As I mentioned as this is the 60th Anniversary Show the focus should be on the dinner that Roxanne, Marlin and Harris Toser, NSU, and the generous contributions of the manufacturers are doing for us, so that being said the gathering at Red Robin will start about 9:30 or maybe a tad later as the dinner takes stage front and center on this night and not our usual Red Robin gathering; however I expect to see lots of you after the dinner!

We will have some special guests, from the wonderful artists at the show, folks from all over the globe like artist Carolyn Edwards from the UK, along with our best mates Graham and Kevin; Tony and Elaine Perna from Canada along with our good friends Curler and his dad, just to name several folks who we always enjoy seeing and appreciate the long journey they make to be with all of us. As Roxanne says, if they can be there so should you!

We always have a fun time at the Red Robin, and while in the past Tom Breyer has been generous in supplying promos there is no promise of any promos so please do not come expecting you will get any, if you do they are a bonus and not the reason you should attend. Come to have a great night to wind up a great Saturday and get ready for more fun and amusment on Sunday!!

March 29, 2014, 02:31 AM
hammer
OK then Big Grin
March 29, 2014, 09:01 AM
Bill DeFranzo
You had me at "Graham and Kevin".

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
March 29, 2014, 09:02 AM
Graham
Remind me again. Where's the Red Robin? Wink
March 29, 2014, 12:08 PM
Deena
This will be my first Red Robin Outing. I'm excited about attending; however, I'm not a night person. So, if I'm nodding off, please don't take offense!
March 29, 2014, 12:47 PM
Batman
We are a fairly rowdy group so I doubt there will be any nodding off, LOL! Big Grin Looking forward to seeing you there! Thumb Up

March 29, 2014, 01:20 PM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
This will be my first Red Robin Outing. I'm excited about attending; however, I'm not a night person. So, if I'm nodding off, please don't take offense!

If you nod off, I can guarentee a photo of it Big Grin Don't worry though, it'll only be put on Card Talk, Facebook and Scoundrel, so I doubt if many will see it Wink
March 29, 2014, 02:09 PM
Bill DeFranzo
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

If you nod off, I can guarentee a photo of it Big Grin Don't worry though, it'll only be put on Card Talk, Facebook and Scoundrel, so I doubt if many will see it Wink

Only the very few who matter. Smile

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
March 30, 2014, 03:01 AM
hammer
quote:

No chance of Nodding off Big Grin
March 30, 2014, 09:24 AM
Deena
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

OK. You've now guaranteed that I won't nod off since I'm one of those who run screaming when a camera is displayed! Eek

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone; but, I'll duck out of the way when cameras are produced.
April 27, 2014, 08:21 PM
Batman
Also do not forget to wear a silly hat at the gathering! Batman has his - do you have yours? Confused

April 27, 2014, 08:58 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Also do not forget to wear a silly hat at the gathering! Batman has his - do you have yours? Confused

Should ours have three questions marks on them? Confused

April 27, 2014, 09:40 PM
Batman
Yes.

April 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I'm really looking forward to attending the Red Robin gathering for the first time! Actually, this will be my first time attending the Philly the show period, so I'm really looking forward to all of it! Dance
April 27, 2014, 11:41 PM
Batman
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!

April 28, 2014, 08:50 AM
H_Toser
Yes, me too.

April 28, 2014, 02:21 PM
Jake
If we're still awake we'll be there! Lol

May 02, 2014, 01:29 PM
Quaint1
I wish I was going to be there to not nod off with MY silly hat (yes, I do still have it!) but alas...
Have fun everyone - and try the Onion Rings.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast
May 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
allender
Also best of fun wishes to the crowd. I thought I was going to make it, but the virus descended on the neighborhood and truncated travel. Enjoy, all!