Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Super Toy Comic & Collectible Show in San Jose, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Toy Comic & Collectible Show in San Jose, CA
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I forgot to announce this one ahead of time. It happened Dec 2. They used to promote it as a toy show but they added comics and collectibles to attract more collectors. It's a show promoted by a local collectibles store and they put it on 2-3 times per year. I hadn't gone to it in a couple of years but my brother was driving down with my nephew to check it out so I went too.

Not too many cards there other than Pokemon but one guy had a table of old sets (Star Trek from 1976 with 60's sets plus some singles from the Goudey Indian Gum set). He wanted $215 for the Star Trek set.

Another dealer had some 90's Marvel chase cards and another had some 90's sets and a few promos but nothing unusual.

I didn't buy anything but it was fun just going to a show again and seeing all the toys. One guy had the Corgi Batmobile and Batboat still in the box. I wanted that Batmobile alone when it was new but I didn't have the money then.

Posts: 4415 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post