Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
What about the cards guys????

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5747021766

February 06, 2014, 03:21 AM
cardcollectors uk
What about the cards guys????
I've just looked through a load of show pictures and I noticed a lack of cards. If I was a collector thinking of attending a show I'd like to see what dealers were at the last show and the sort of stuff they carry as well as cosplayers, displays and Card Talk users (however good looking they are - Graham Wink )
So when you are taking pictures at the shows you attend, can we have more cards please?

February 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
barobehere
I am going to Wizard World New Orleans tomorrow. IF I find any I will take a photo.
February 06, 2014, 11:20 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
I've just looked through a load of show pictures and I noticed a lack of cards. If I was a collector thinking of attending a show I'd like to see what dealers were at the last show and the sort of stuff they carry as well as cosplayers, displays and Card Talk users (however good looking they are - Graham Wink )
So when you are taking pictures at the shows you attend, can we have more cards please?

If you had Tracey with you, the picture ratio would go up beyond belief Luv You
February 11, 2014, 04:20 PM
barobehere
No cards. The only cards I saw at the entire show was an artist that had 2 of his Upper Deck Marvel Masterpieces II artist proof cards and 1 Upper Deck Avengers Assemble Movie sketch card. Deadpool does not interest me which is who was on the two MM cards and the captain america was ok on the averngers sketch but not for me.