Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cliff Con
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
This coming up Sunday June 24th there's a small comic and trading card show in Plainville, Connecticut called Cliff Con.

Visit his web site at http://cliffscons.blogspot.com/

It's basically right in the center of Connecticut.

Peace

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Show report.

The humidity finally broke in southern New England which makes all the difference in the world. Especially after our little four day heat wave. Great day for a two hour drive to this little show.

What's good about this show is that its close to my folks house in CT., so it gives me a great reason to 'drop-in' for a couple days and see my parents. And it may be a small show with only a couple a Non Sport card dealers, but it always a good thing when you see different dealers and what they have. I also met my brother Tom {McCheese8472} there, which my son is always happy to see, too.

Anyways....
Over all it was a pretty darn good show...for me at least. I scored about 20 promos, a Farscape season one "Stars" chase set for a couple of bucks, and even got a couple of Bench Warmer promos that I needed for .50 cents each.
I was haggling for a few older Star Trek Holograms, that I needed, and half way home thought to myself...'self, you should have bought them for that price.' Well, there's always the August Show. LOL

Peace
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It definitely was a good little show. Managed to find some promos and chase cards. Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post