Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Tysons Corner, VA (DC area) show this Sunday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tysons Corner, VA (DC area) show this Sunday
 Login/Join

posted
shoffpromotions.com is putting on another card and comic book show this Sunday July 1st. Being held at the Crowne Plaza across from the Tysons Corner Galleria shopping mall. Half cards, half comic books and other related collectibles including a full range of supplies from yours truly. Non-sports dealers in attendance (besides myself) should be Pack Cracker Ted, Wayne/Tony from Zeno's Books and Laura Inglis (who also is a sketch card artist). Sometimes there are some non-sports mixed in with all the sports cards too.

The hotel is located off of Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) which you can get to off the I-495 beltway around DC. A highly recommended show as Wayne takes the drive all the way up from the beach and I take the 3 hour trek from NJ every show down here!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post