Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    At Big Apple Con,Upper Deck Give Away MARVEL The Avengers:Kree-Skrull War Promo Packs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At Big Apple Con,Upper Deck Give Away MARVEL The Avengers:Kree-Skrull War Promo Packs
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
The Upper Deck Company will be providing FREE cello-wrapped packs of “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War” trading cards to all attendees!

Upper Deck to Give Away Free MARVEL COMICS The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War Promo Packs at Big Apple Comic Con ‘Spring Edition!’

At the Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con ‘Spring Edition,’ the Upper Deck Company will be providing FREE cello-wrapped packs of “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War” trading cards to all attendees. The special packs will only available at this year’s Wizard World-sponsored Comic Cons including Anaheim (April), Big Apple ‘Spring Edition’ (May) and Philadelphia (June). The 10-card packs include nine “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War” trading cards from Upper Deck and one special promo card. If put together like a puzzle, the first nine cards will form an exact copy of the actual cover of one of the fast-approaching Kree-Skrull War tales being released by Upper Deck via a special Marvel® comic book card product! The special promo card will provide details on how to score a FREE binder for your coveted cards.

In short, if you are one of the first 1,000 collectors to pre-order a box of Upper Deck’s soon-to-be-released “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War” product from any authorized dealer, you will score a limited-edition “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War” binder absolutely free.

In July, Upper Deck will be releasing a very unique trading card product called “The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War.” Resurrecting a previously published story arc around popular Marvel characters including Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Vision, the 190-card set will boast one original main story and four original side stories that will share with Marvel fans untold tales from the Kree-Skrull War. Get pumped about the upcoming launch by getting your free pack of cards!

Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge at the Penn Plaza Pavilion in New York City at Big Apple Comic Con ‘Spring Edition’ to celebrate the best in pop culture. New York City's Big Apple Comic Con ‘Spring Edition’ brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! This is New York's longest running and most widely attended Comic Con! Big Apple Comic Con ‘Spring Edition’ is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!

For more Big Apple Comic Con guest and programming updates, become a fan of BIG APPLE COMIC CON on Facebook!

Follow us on Twitter by CLICKING HERE!

Save up to 15 percent off the price of tickets by ordering your tickets in advance. Tickets are more at the door.

GET BIG APPLE COMIC CON ‘SPRING EDITION’ TICKETS NOW!

GET BIG APPLE COMIC CON ‘SPRING EDITION’ VIP TICKETS NOW!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool, I think some of us will be attending! Wink Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Is anyone other than Harris and I attending this weekend? Confused

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Batman,

Please keep me in mind if youget an extra of these packs! Smile Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have one for you Mike. I will be in touch! Big Grin

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you Batman! Smile I really appreciate that....

Mike.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
hey, if we are giving out packs ...
I am interested Smile

will even trade Wink

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post