Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    New York Comic Con
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Comic Con
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
From Alan's report: " Cryptozoic Entertainment, for one, offered a wonderful, show-exclusive, dual LOTR autograph card of Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd for $150."

And one has already sold on ebay for $450.

I guess that's why they weren't at the Philly show, didn't realize they were setting up at NYCC. But it makes me wish they would do an exclusive like this at Philly!!

Posts: 1573 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
A vendor “Toy Temple” was selling the card, Cryptozoic was not in attendance. Numbered to 99, I got 13 of 99. This was early on Thursday so there’s a good chance they sold out by the end of the show on Sunday. I thought $150 was reasonable but if it was more than that I probably would have passed.

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post