Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Show...
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
October 18-19, 2024
Friday 3-8pm
Saturday 9am-3pm
Holiday Inn 150 S. Gary Ave, Carol Stream, IL

Another great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Lots of selection, vintage and modern.

Looking forward to April or May 2025. Dance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4239 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Saturday. Looking for older cards, Space, Target Moon, Trek '76. Will bring some Chocolate Frogs for trade, some extra autos and chase. Look forward to seeing my old card fiends.

Posts: 2935 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Todays the show. Hope somebody beside me is going. I had a change in plans and am going with a friend today, and we may stay for the dinner if there is one. Hope to see everyone there!

Posts: 2935 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I will be there tomorrow 9 am to 1pm. I have to leave early. But I can't wait to see everyone since I missed the Spring show.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2037 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Had an excellent time yesterday. Drove to the show with my good friend Dave Loosen. Finished off my Star Trek 76 set with the last 30 cards or so. Made some new friends and saw many old ones. I won one of the door prizes, 2 boxes of Pokemon cards, but since I don't really collect these, gave one to the son of a dealer friend who was very happy to have it. After the show we had a small group for dinner at the hotel restaurant, a very nice time. Hope everyone that goes today has a great time!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you had a great time at the show. I miss the shows we used to have in the uk, you are very lucky to still have them.

Posts: 29053 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Yes Wolfie, you are right. Even though the show has changed greatly over the years, it is still not to be missed and there is always something good there to pick up.