Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Pre-book Philly Non-Sports Card Show and get in the Philadelphia Comic-Con Free!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/1887075995

March 02, 2011, 09:59 AM
H_Toser
Pre-book Philly Non-Sports Card Show and get in the Philadelphia Comic-Con Free!
Hi All:

Here's something pretty cool. Purchase your entry tickets to the Philadelphia Non-Sports Card Show at the upcoming May 1st Philadelphia Comic-Con and get into the Comic-Con free!! What makes this even more of a bargain is you'll save $2 on your tickets to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show when you purchase them at the comic-con (tickets purchased at the comic-con will cost $8 and will cost $10 at the Philly Show).

There is more information about the Philadelphia Comic-Con show on their website. Remember -- this promotion is for the May 1st Philadelphia Comic-Con (right now, the show is listed as May 15 but that's a mistake - next show is May 1.)

Thanks.

Harris

April 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
non-sportcards
Looks like Wayne and Tony from Zeno's Books will be making the trip up from Virginia Beach. He will finalize his plans on Tuesday and I will let you know 100% if he is coming up. Pack Cracker Ted is confirmed as a non-sports dealer (along with me and Paul Zerman) along with about 25 comic book dealers.
April 27, 2011, 10:17 AM
H_Toser
Don't forget the Philadelphia Comic-Con is this Sunday (May 1). If you go to the show, you can purchase discounted tickets to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show and get into the Comic-Con free!

Be sure to check out the website for more info.

April 29, 2011, 12:05 AM
non-sportcards
Unfortunately, Wayne had to cancel. Has several personal/family issues to deal with (which I am not going to go into on a public message board). Should be okay to make the 2 day show in a couple weeks. All the other dealers are good to go. About 3-4 with non-sports and 25 others with comic books and related merchandise.