Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show News
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I know we have a bunch of Philly threads already but this didn't seem to fit in any of them.

We sent out a mailing today with some news specifically on dealers. I thought I would repost some of it here:

New Dealers! Great Vintage Material Since moving to Allentown in November of 2007, we’ve continued to have a great selection of dealers. At the October show, Deb and Eric DeMarco will be selling pre-1980 cards with a concentration on cards from the 1950s and 1960s. And speaking of cards from the 1950s and 1960s, Bobby Tutalo and Marty Krim will be set up with a wonderful assortment of vintage items. Kevin Kelly will be selling pre-1960s items as well as new autograph cards, memorabilia cards, and 1/1 cards. Mr. Jake will have a variety of singles to help fill sets for collectors of newer items.

Barbara Camps, the mother of John Camps who unfortunately passed away at the age of 46 on August 25, 2010, will be selling his inventory of cards including Bench Warmer, Playboy, BB cards, movie and TV cards, sci-fi, Desert Storm, cartoon, etc. Items will be offered at half-price and the proceeds will be donated to cancer research in John’s memory. Please try to purchase something at her table.

In addition to the new dealers, our faithful dealers will be there selling items from the 1800s to what was printed yesterday. These dealers constantly upgrade their inventory and save the best items for the Philly Show.

There is also a blog post today about John Camps:

Remembering John Camps (and supporting a great cause) at the Philly Show

And if you would like to see the original post, which also includes a dollar off coupon, click below:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show mailing 9/30/11

Feel free to use the social buttons at the top of the page above to re-post this on Twitter, Facebook, Google +1 it, or share with your friends.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post