Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October 2014 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October 2014 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We welcome all NSU Card Talk members and guests to the Card Talk Member Gathering at the Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

As now usual, this show's NSU Card Talk Member Gathering will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (1787-B Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109), our host Hotel, in the Lehigh Valley Room. We're still working on the program for the gathering but we didn't want that to delay the sign-up process so starting now, you may sign up.

As usual, we'll discuss what's new with NSU at the start and offer up a few prizes at the close of the meeting. All registered Card Talk members (registered as of September 15, 2014) will be eligible to win any prizes we have. To keep things fair, once we give away a prize to one family member, husband/wife, etc. that will take that group out of the running for any other prizes.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, October 19 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited and there is no cost to sign up. I have sent invites through the Eventbrite system to many of your who have attended previously.

HOW TO SIGN-UP
Please only sign-up if you can make it, as we hate to turn anyone away and then have empty seats. We're using the EventBrite system once again to facilitate sign-up:

NSU Card Talk October 2014 Member Gathering

When signing up, be sure to supply your "real" name and forum ID for each person you are RSVP'ing for (guests are welcome too - please be sure to supply guests full name for the name badges). The deadline to sign up is Monday, October 6, or while space permits. If anyone has any trouble with the sign-up process, please let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a little bit of a snafu with the tickets. If anyone looked and saw "sold out", please look again. I updated the event but not the tickets. Whoops.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
It worked just fine a minute ago Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just ordered my ticket. Elephant
I think it said there were 31 left.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine as well no problems. My wife is coming with me but no way will be up at 8 so no ticket for her! Eek

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Save the small T-Shirt prize for May Smile

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The link above gives me "Sorry, there are no upcoming events" (or past events).
The link on Facebook works.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
The link above gives me "Sorry, there are no upcoming events" (or past events).
The link on Facebook works.

There were a few issues with the URL at the start so I'm not surprised. I have updated it now. Thanks for posting this Jeff.

We've got 11 more spaces available. Who else wants to come?? Sign-up ends in just one week -- You need to sign up by end of day on October 6.

See you at the show!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that Monday is the last day to sign up for our Card Talk program at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. There are still 7 spots left.

This show's program will focus on 15 years of Rittenhouse Archives. It coincides with NSU's upcoming Dec '14/Jan '15 issue, which also features 15 Years of Rittenhouse Archives on the cover. Rittenhouse Archives' President Steve Charendoff will speak on behalf of the company. And we'll likely have a prize or two to give away at the conclusion of the one hour session. Smile So be sure to sign-up if you haven't already.

You can sign up here:

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Quick (and probably last) reminder -- Today is the last day to sign-up for the NSU Card Talk member gathering at the Philly Show. There are just 3 or 4 spots left.

You can sign up here: