Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Albuquerque Comic Con This Weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albuquerque Comic Con This Weekend
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
www.albuquerquecomiccon.com

Great guest list:
William Shatner (Sunday ONLY)
Manu Bennet
Sean Patrick Flanery
Michael Biehn
Claudia Christian
Rachel Skarsten
Vern Troyer
David Della Rocco
and several others

In addition, there will be TWO non-sport dealers at the show. I will be there with my full show setup and K and J Cards will be there as well. Between the two of us there isn't much in the current card world you can't find.

I'll be at booth 95, which appears to be at the back of the room, so hunt me down if you're coming.

Matter of fact, I'm looking for someone to assist this weekend so if you're coming, or thinking of coming, drop me a line scificards AT gmail DOT com.

As always, if you're coming and want to set up a trade in advance, drop me a line.

Hope to see some new collectors in my first big show in the Southwest.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5084 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, please contact me !

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4721 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ed....Emails sent.

Posts: 905 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post