This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5817031816/m/7917031816

April 27, 2012, 07:43 PM
H_Toser
What is "Open That Box" day?
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Nice! That's a great card, NSU comes through again! Big Grin

Thanks very much Batman. It's nice to see the responses so far. Keep them coming. You have until midnight (EST) tomorrow night.

Also....The Open That Box! day forum is now open for business but as I say in the "Posting In This Forum" thread, please don't post there until it's April 28th wherever you are. Whoever posts first gets to start the thread -- all posts thereafter should be posting in the same thread rather then a new thread each. Same as we do every year.

Thanks!

April 27, 2012, 08:14 PM
Batman
It looks like a good weekend coming up, lunch with Big Ears and Gregie today, Counting Crows at the Borgata tomorrow night, and a day in the city with NSU celebs Alan and Harris on Sunday! To kick OTB day off, my youngest daughter Megan has her prom tonight and I made her date and friends pose with my Big Bang boxes!

I hope everyone gets some great pulls!

April 27, 2012, 09:17 PM
H_Toser
Cool!!! I bet they rolled their eyes at you Batman, didn't they? Your daughter probably said "Dad......" Frown And you didn't care, did you? Big Grin

April 28, 2012, 03:19 AM
hammer
That's what Dad's are for Big Grin
April 28, 2012, 09:19 AM
make-mine-marvel
if i don't have Facebook - can i enter the contest by Twitter or on this thread?

@Sketchcards on Twitter
April 28, 2012, 09:45 AM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
In honor of Open That Box! day tomorrow, we are holding a contest on Facebook and giving away 5 Bettie Page MP1 promos with art by Mark McHaley. The cards are beautiful! Here's a link:

Facebook Contest: Win a Bettie Page MP1 promo

The contest is going on now through the end of the day tomorrow (Saturday, April 28), OTB! day.

What a fantastically Beautiful card!

April 28, 2012, 10:17 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
if i don't have Facebook - can i enter the contest by Twitter or on this thread?

Unfortunately, no. I've already posted that I'll choose five random people who post in the Facebook thread. Sorry. Maybe I'll have another contest here at some point.