Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
So Long and thanks for all the Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5336067952/m/7627069216

November 16, 2011, 11:28 AM
Boldlygone
So Long and thanks for all the Cards
Just to let all my card collecting friends know, I am now officially no longer a Trading Card Collector. I just sold the last of my once extensive collection to a dealer. 40 binders in all, of Star trek Trading cards just beamed away.
I can’t disclose who I sold the collection to here on a public forum, but if anyone is interested in owning a piece of the Boldlygone Collection. Send me an e-mail and I will reply with the e-mail address of the dealer buyer. I will not disclose how much I sold the cards for – so don’t ask.
I have kept something back for my Secret Santa recipient.
It’s been enormous fun and I have made loads of good friends, many of whom I still talk regularly too on FB. But Money’s very tight when you have to live on Disability allowances, I could no longer afford to buy cards and I have many household items in need of replacement.
So to paraphrase my favourite author "So Long and thanks for all the Cards"

Boldlygone over and out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender
November 16, 2011, 12:13 PM
wolfie
Allthough i knew this was coming it still seems really strange to read it here.

I am sorry to see you go and would like to thank you for the kindness you have showed me over the years.

Good luck with your future life and intrests. Wavey

November 19, 2011, 05:01 PM
Raven
Paul, I'm sorry to hear this and I hope you will still keep your hand in the hobby in some fashion, never say never and all that. Wink

As you may recall we did a deal a while back and I really appreciated the way you allowed me to get your sketch though I am in the US and you are in the UK. You even sent a card I wasn't expecting. That was a classy thing to do and it goes to show how well you conduct yourself. I was sorry that we were not in the same country or you would have had a regular customer.

Good luck and it doesn't cost anything to come back now and again. Best Regards, Raven. Smile
November 19, 2011, 07:06 PM
silmapco
Best of luck in your future endeavours Boldygone Wavey
November 19, 2011, 08:10 PM
barobehere
Best to you. You always seemed like a real class act among all the crazies here (myself included). May only good things come to you and your family in the future.
November 30, 2011, 06:48 AM
hammer
Best Wishes - don't give up on the cards, so reason why you can't visit cardtalk. Look after yourself Thumb Up