Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Saturday Night Live (Star Pics)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saturday Night Live (Star Pics)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted
Box 1
One full set of 150
210 extras

Box 2
One full set of 150
210 extras

I wasn't able to manage a third set with the mix of both boxes.
I am 5 short of set three, and 19 short of set four, with tons of duplicates.

I bought these cheap in an effort to take a shot at the ultra scarce autographs.
No such luck. The cards really aren't that bad. they have a nice look in the style
of the 90's SNL logos. The collation however was all too much like the sets of the
90's with a ton of 3x and 4x duplicates, but only one of another.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Dobby, you did okay, got complete sets, I didn't get that from my box. (do you have an extra 118?)

I still think this is one of the funniest sets of all time. Don't feel bad about not getting an auto, hardly anyone did.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Sorry Don, 118 is one of the cards that I need for set #3. I've added my other needs from this set to my trade list.

I knew that the autos were a long shot. I grabbed both boxes for $5 in Philly, so at $2.50 per box it was worth the gamble. It is a nice set overall.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought a box off Ebay for $7.No luck with autographs and I am two cards short of a base set,numbers 44 and 48.

Noticed that about ten of the packs only had nine cards in instead of ten,probably why there was no set.

Nice quality cards and a reminder of some of the best comics of the day,some sadly no longer with us.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post