Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Mystery Theater Collection - Nightwaves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mystery Theater Collection - Nightwaves
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
This set of cards dedicated to the "CBS Radio Mystery Theater" was developed and created by a married couple who are fans of the show. The plan is to have 7 series of cards. If the 1st series goes over well enough, then the 2nd series will be made.

This 1st series is currently limited to 30 packs. My pack was 15 / 30. This series consists of 9 cards:

• Mystery Theater collection Series 1 checklist
  • Card 1 = Himan Brown
  • Card 2 = E.G. Marshall
  • Card 3 = Ralph Bell
  • Card 4 = Mercedes McCambridge
  • Card 5 = Kristoffer Tabori
  • Card 6 = Fred Gwynne
  • Card 7 = Elspeth Eric
  • Card 8 = Mason Adams

These cards are VERY well done. They're on good card stock, and the back of each card contains really interesting information about each of the people represented.

It's been a long time since I've been excited about a set of cards. I'm already looking forward to Series 2.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post