Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Bizarro Trading Cards, Series #1 (Sun King-2008)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/6151095382

May 09, 2008, 09:45 PM
allender
Bizarro Trading Cards, Series #1 (Sun King-2008)
A delightful acquisition I made at the Allentown Show. I feel sorry for the hordes who missed Dan Piraro's panel show on May 3rd.

Cards feature artwork, mostly from the comic series but occasionally unpublished art. There are five color-coded subsets, each with a 3x7 puzzle on the card backs. No numbers are shown on the cards, so it will be more challenging to carry around trading lists.

Boxes contain 24 packs of 7 cards, evenly distributed among the five subsets. Expect a full base set of 105 cards from a box. Cases hold 12 boxes; an oversized personal Dan Piraro 1/1 sketch card is available as a case-topper.

BOX 1
Base sets (105): 1 complete, plus 62 doubles
Golden Secret Symbol Icon Cards (10, 1:box): The Mysteries of K2
May 09, 2008, 09:58 PM
MikeFitz
I'll have to start reading name tags more closely. We were in that same room with so few of us and I didn't know you were there.
A shame. I would have liked to talk a while.
I agree. It was a lot of fun and a pity more people didn't show up for it.

May 16, 2008, 08:00 AM
allender
quote:
Originally posted by MikeFitz:
I'll have to start reading name tags more closely. We were in that same room with so few of us and I didn't know you were there.

I thought my aura preceded me. But as for name tags, we need to collect the whole set. I started with this one. Cool

May 24, 2008, 02:30 PM
nevets
I love the bizzaro strip, as soon as i have more "collecting money" i will be buying a box.I want to see more sets like this. I am sooooo tired of the sea of lisenced material that has no interest to me. All The recent t.v.,movie and comic book sets bore me to death! (except lotr masterpieces 1&2) I like the wacky stuff . bring back the simpsons!!
May 24, 2008, 04:10 PM
MikeFitz
Jeff

Is that a satellite image? Wink
Of course, if I don't have the right glasses on, the name tags could be twice that size and they wouldn't help.
I hope there's a next time.