Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Terminator 3 Filmcardz (Artbox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terminator 3 Filmcardz (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Terminator 3 Filmcardz Tin
12 sealed packs, 5 cards each
1 Complete 54 card set
6 of 6 CE insert set
1 VF insert (2 in the viewer set)
2 UR inserts (3 in the ultra rare set)
4 TX inserts (5 in the TX set)
1 BT insert (2 in the boxtopper set)
1 handheld lighted viewer
Overall grade B+.
Would deserve an A if it had autos or costume cards also. Well worth checking out. Big Grin

[This message was edited by xSaBx on March 21, 2004 at 10:16 AM.]

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
My dealer gave me a set of these for free, he ordered them and they turned out to be slow sellers. I was surprised, as I liked these, they were well done and you got most of the cards you needed for a set, except for some chase. If you can acquire these for under $20.00, you might consider adding them to your collection, especially if you are a Terminator fan.

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I want these but refused to buy the tin when i realised it was not a factory set.
I would end up needing extras with not much chance of getting them.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post