Box 3

Battle Card B3

Auto Redemption Kirsten Dunst Elephant Elephant

Does anyone know if Inkwords are still redeeming these auto's,

David
November 27, 2003, 05:14 PM
RupT
David,

The best thing to do is contact them directly. They're really good at getting back to you, and should hopefully let you know in a day or two!!!

Great pulls BTW

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile
November 27, 2003, 05:26 PM
Triple-Frog
Thats very good.I seem to remember when these first came out that the auto's were 1 : 3 boxes so your luck was definitely in Smile.
November 28, 2003, 12:03 PM
swmc
congrats! those are good autos.

Someone can correct me, but I recall inkworks mentioning they put the expiration date on the redemptions for legal reason and they do indeed still redeem expired autos to the best of their ability, unlike some other manufacturers who won't redeem even if there is no expiration and they still have the autos in stock. Some of you know which companies and they are not popular companies anymore because of this. =)

November 28, 2003, 01:34 PM
david963
Thanks everyone Thumb Up

Email sent to Inkworks and fingers firmly crossed that they still have auto's Smile

David
November 28, 2003, 01:55 PM
Kesmit
Great pulls Thumb Up

As everyone else has said they do redeem if they still have the cards so you should be in luck.

If for some reason they don't have the Dunst I have a spare up for trade.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

November 30, 2003, 09:11 AM
flobe
Recently they redeemed a Stan Winston Autograph and also a Lisa Marie Autograph from Sleepy Hollow.

My ST Have/Want Lists (German, but for everyone)
http://www.st-cards.de