Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dr Who Monster Invasion Extreme Set 2 (Cartamundi)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who Monster Invasion Extreme Set 2 (Cartamundi)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
The title has been taken from the box and follows on from the first set which contains cards 1-165.

For those that are not aware the cards are intended as a game card set but because of its subject matter it has become very collectable.

There are 24 packets in a box with each packet containing 8 or 9 cards therefore a maximum of 216 cards.

180 cards in a set made up of

150 Common - 7 or 8 in every pack (1 less Common if pack contains the Infinite card)
18 Rare - 1 in every pack
6 Super Rare 3D - 3 in every 10 packs
5 Ultra Rare - 1 in every 10 packs
1 Infinite - 1 in every 1,000 packs (only 8 cards in the pack)

3 pre-printed autograph cards have also been produced and these are available in Dr Who Monster Magazine. 1 in the newsstand version, 1 in the Subscription copy and the other in a special collectors tin issued with 5 packs. There is also an album available.

My box gave me
128 Common cards, 17 Rare cards, 6 Super Rare 3D cards, 3 Ultra Rare cards totaling 154 out of the 180 cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I caved in and bought one of these boxes off eBay for a nice price in the remote hope I might stumble across an infinite card. No luck there but my box gave me a similar break to John's:

129 Common cards
18 Rare cars
6 Super Rare 3D cards
2 Ultra Rare cards

So 155 out of the 180 cards. I susbscribed to the magazine for the first 12 issues, so I've also picked up the Subscriber Only version of the collector's tin with the Amy Pond autograph card along with the regular collector's tin so have all three of the special autographs. Once I get all the commons collated, I'll probably post a trade list.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post