Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Connections (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Connections (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted
I couldn't find the thread - so I created one (maybe it predated the box breakdowns forum)

Ok my breakdown:

POWC - 3 Willow Jeans, Tara Top (all biege with a very small portion of blue)
SC1, SC9
HB4, HB5
BL2

Haven't sorted out the commons and parallels yet so I don't know how many sets I have.

Good box.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
My local card store had a bunch of stuff marked down and a box of Connections was among them so I snagged it.

Parallels- 24
Box Loader- BL-3
Slayer's Circle- SC5, SC6
Heartbreaks- HB2, HB3
Pieceworks- PWC-2 (Anya's skirt/Xander's pants)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i got a box of Buffy : Connections in the mail today ($56.09 shipped). here is my breakdown...

1 base set (about 1/2 of a second)
Parallels- 24 (no doubles)
Box Loader - BL-2
Slayer's Circle - SC6, SC7
Heartbreaks - HB3, HB4
Pieceworks - PW2 (Anya's skirt/Xander's shirt)

i already have this pieceworks, was hoping for one of the other 2 which i dont have. some of these will be up for trade in the other forum.

Posts: 42 | Location: pittsburgh, pa | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post