Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    War of the Worlds Preview set (Cult Stuff, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

War of the Worlds Preview set (Cult Stuff, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got three hobby packs from Jason at the NEC and was very pleased with my pulls.Each pack had the nine card set pictured and one pack had Canvas card C1 and mini card MC1.The other two packs had sketch cards Big Grin

Not sure who the first sketch is by but the puzzle is by Pablo Diaz.Can't wait for the full set!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got this set and it looks even better in person than it does in the picture. Clap

No sketch for me, i got the 9 card set and cloth puzzle piece.

Posts: 29003 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened a case of Preview Sets today:

Sketches
unknown artist, Jon Riggle, Laura Inglis
Lee Lightfoot, unknown

Inserts
Canvas Cards - C1, C2, C3, C4 & C5
Promo Card P1 (#111/500)
Mini Card MC1 x3
and
15 9-Card Preview Sets (each case contains 10 hobby preview packs + 5 retail preview sets)

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post