Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Harliths Horrors (Crimson Artworks, 2013)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/3367042926

March 05, 2013, 01:05 PM
Triple-Frog
Harliths Horrors (Crimson Artworks, 2013)
Superb artwork on these cards so I have included the five base cards as well Thumb Up

Base cards 1,2,and 3.

Bae card 4 and Alt 4 and Rob Baker sketch.

Lauren Davis,MAX! x 2.

MAX!,Jack Redd x 2.

Jack Redd x 2,Chris Sykes.

I really struck lucky with my pulls Cool .Two of the Jack Redd sketches are in the advert for the sketch packs and the sketch in the middle of the bottom row is titled "Blood Goblin".It is the original art for one of five new premium cards titled The Black Line set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,
March 05, 2013, 04:41 PM
Zero
Those are all great! You got at least one from each of the five artists too. The three Redds you mention are really cool - very jealous. The alternative card 4 is totally different! I only went for one base set and ten sketches so I hope mine live up to this standard. Thanks for putting them on here.
March 06, 2013, 06:52 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Those are all great! You got at least one from each of the five artists too. The three Redds you mention are really cool - very jealous. The alternative card 4 is totally different! I only went for one base set and ten sketches so I hope mine live up to this standard. Thanks for putting them on here.

Best of luck with your packs Thumb Up ,I am sure you will get some good ones too!
March 06, 2013, 02:01 PM
wolfie
There is a big wolfie on the one. Can i claim image rights? Big Grin

March 22, 2013, 10:34 PM
pendragon
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
There is a big wolfie on the one. Can i claim image rights? Big Grin

Sorry Wolfie but I hold claim to the original art card for that one and also the Alternate card 4. They are beautiful cards! and they're mine, ALL MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!