Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Voltron Lion Force (5finity)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voltron Lion Force (5finity)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted
I will follow up next week with my 100-150 pack break down of sketches/inserts and hopefully be able to post some of my first pictures in the breakdowns. I am guaranteed at least 100 of the only 300 available on WEP voltron.com website. I should get 50 more even though they are cracking down on the 50 limit.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
What is very interesting though is that WEP got the first 300 serial numbered packs and the direct dealers who got their orders in the fastest got (#301-1299). WEP is keeping the first 16 serial numbered ones for themselves (employees) and selling 17-300 so only 284 are available to the public from WEPs allotment. I am just glad I got the lowest 101 serial numbered packs that where available to the public or anyone outside of WEP. (#17-118)

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post