Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
50 Years of Fantastic Four (Rittenhouse, 2011)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/1767013416

December 14, 2011, 11:02 AM
Batman
50 Years of Fantastic Four (Rittenhouse, 2011)
I purchased set # 10 which is numbered as such on the sealed cardboard envelope these sets come in. The set itself was also numbered as 10/150 on each card of the nine card set which is a nice touch by Rittenhouse. I also pulled an Acar Invisible Woman, you could also pull either a Hall or Deliz, these were the three exclusive artists for this set. Nice early Christmas gift to myself! Smile

December 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I purchased set # 10 which is numbered as such on the sealed cardboard envelope these sets come in. The set itself was also numbered as 10/150 on each card of the nine card set which is a nice touch by Rittenhouse. I also pulled an Acar Invisible Woman, you could also pull either a Hall or Deliz, these were the three exclusive artists for this set. Nice early Christmas gift to myself! Smile

When was this set released?
December 14, 2011, 01:11 PM
Batman
I think today is the first day they have started to hit.

December 14, 2011, 01:13 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I think today is the first day they have started to hit.

Can't seem to find anything on the Rittenhouse site?
December 14, 2011, 01:37 PM
Batman
These were incentives for people who purchased cases in multiples of 9 of Marvel Universe. Based on the information I have seen, only 116 sets were actually released.

December 15, 2011, 09:48 PM
tiggerhouse
Is the back of the sketch card the same as the sketch cards released for the Fantastic Four Archives series ? Dan
December 15, 2011, 09:52 PM
Batman
Yes.

January 19, 2012, 02:57 PM
Justice41
I asked Melike, who did that FF Card how she got on that set and I asked the AD at RA about doing cards for that set and was told that it was just a way of rewarding the dealers and that RA had a lot of extra cards from the FF archives ,so they came up with the incentive and asked a few of the top SC artists to do a few of the left over Blanks so they could have enough to send out.
February 09, 2012, 05:34 PM
Ra$
Hi

Has anyone pulled a Deliz from a pack and want to sale i'm looking for 1

Thanks!