Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    History of the Roman Emperors Series One (RRPark Cards, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

History of the Roman Emperors Series One (RRPark Cards, 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Got this through Kickstarter and Richard had posted that he mailed these out Monday, so I was amazed that mine arrived today (Wednesday). Here's what was in my box:
The base set and most of the subsets come in a nice looking flip box. All cards are numbered in Roman numerals.

1 base set of 21 cards (0 - Julius Caesar to 20 Didius Julianus) The backs include a biography, how the emperor died, a map of his empire and their image on a coin. Base set has spot gloss printing on it.
1 Checklist card
10 Comic History and Famous Women cards
5 oversized promos Famous Women cards
9 Elizabeth Stoinich Portrait cards
6 oversized Elizabeth Stoinich Portraits Kickstarter Exclusive Promos
3 Proof cards in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow
1 Lenticular card, of famous Gladiator scene by Jean Leon Gerome
1 Blank Sketch Card
1 Print plate Base card #12, Magenta
1 Metal Card - Kickstarter Exclusive, limited to 100
1 History of the roman Emperors Promo
1 Nosferatu Promo
1 Sketch by Arena
3 Relics:
1 Roman Coin
1 Roman Bead Relics (8 ancient glass beads on a modern wire)
1 Roman Tesserae Relic (a piece of floor tile mounted on a card. This is THICK, you won't be putting this in a 9 card page.

This is a beautiful set for history buffs, and first of a series. Don't know what Richard has planned for future sets, but he says set 2 is coming 2023.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post