Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek The Original Series: Heroes & Villains (Rittenhouse, 2013)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek The Original Series: Heroes & Villains (Rittenhouse, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls! I want those Shatner double autos!!!!!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It looks like the Shatner, and the double Shatner are disparaging.

Posts: 2 | Location: STATES | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I meant disappearing

Posts: 2 | Location: STATES | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally got off work and found the box I wanted to open for OTBD- two boxes of Trek TOS Heroes and Villains. I was originally going to try and sell/trade the boxes for something else because I saw how limited the top pulls were, but I'm REALLY, REALLY happy I didn't. I guess that these two boxes were meant to be broken Big Grin

Box #1
A269 William Shatner as Captain Kirk (EL) Big Grin
D31 Michael Forest as Apollo and Leslie Parrish as Lt. Palama in "Who Mourns for Adonais?"
GB3,9
T39,42,48,49
MM5
S6 Sulu Shadowbox
Parallels: 2,13,24,55,80,85,89,96

Box #2
A260 Michael Barrier as Lt. DeSalle in "Squire of Gothos"
DA7 William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Joan Collins as Edith Keeler in "The City on the Edge of Forever" (EL) Eek
GB3,9
T39,42,48,49
MM5

Yeah, I'm pretty speechless. It really restores my faith in breaking boxes!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened my box the other day and really enjoyed it. This is the first box I've opened after a while away from the hobby. Completed my base set and received the following inserts:

8 Parallells: 2, 18, 50, 55, 70, 80, 85, 96
GB1, GB4
T40, T41, T43, T45
MM8 (Marlena)
A249 Steve Sandor as Lars
DA21 Anthony Call/Clint Howard
S4 James Doohan

Any advice on how to store the Scotty shadowbox card would be much appreciated!

Posts: 17 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I use 4 pocket pages for Shadowbox cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Thank you, that is an excellent idea. Have you ever shipped one to somebody? If so, how did you make sure it arrived in the condition it left? I have a friend who might want to trade with me in another part of the US but I don't have the slightest idea on how to ship one of those!

Posts: 17 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Porkopolis:
quote:

Thank you, that is an excellent idea. Have you ever shipped one to somebody? If so, how did you make sure it arrived in the condition it left? I have a friend who might want to trade with me in another part of the US but I don't have the slightest idea on how to ship one of those!

I have shipped one and I used a jewel case that can hold 10 normal cards and then bubble wrapped the case.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Porkopolis:
quote:

I have shipped one and I used a jewel case that can hold 10 normal cards and then bubble wrapped the case.

Thank you, I think I will try that.