Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
{ARCHIVED} 2007 Sketch Card Contest Winners

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631047811/m/1791007772

March 25, 2008, 06:03 PM
slackjawedyokel
{ARCHIVED} 2007 Sketch Card Contest Winners
Ok folks, Its that time you have all been waiting for. That's right! Time to announce the winners. Without further delay here they are...

I just want to announce that I had some difficulty securing prizes from some of the manufacturers. I have received 5 sketch card prizes from Tom at Breygent Marketing and I received official word today from Topps that they will be sending me some boxes, but I am not sure as to the quantity. So, some of the honorable mention winners will get an extra sketch card (of course I will need to confer with the artist judges on this)or the amount on the gift certificate will be doubled to offset the prizes from the manufacturers.

Speaking of artist judges, I would like to announce the artists that judged each category.

Group 1 - Jon Ocampo
Group 2 - Chris Henderson
Group 3B - Jim Kyle
Group 3C - Steven Miller
Group 4 - Sean Pence

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the judges for their time taken out of their busy schedules (and for putting up with my numerous e-mails Big Grin) to judge and sketch the winning entires for this contest. Please support and thank these artists for their efforts with this contest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,
March 25, 2008, 06:06 PM
slackjawedyokel
GROUP 1
GRAND PRIZE - VIVIAN TANG
HONORABLE MENTION - SAMANTHA SHIU

Note - Since there was only 2 contestants in this category there was only one HM winner.

March 25, 2008, 06:10 PM
slackjawedyokel
GROUP 2
GRAND PRIZE - RYAN HAMILL
HONORABLE MENTIONS - BRITTANY COLE AND KATHRYN HEAP

March 25, 2008, 06:15 PM
slackjawedyokel
GROUP 3B
GRAND PRIZE - ANDREA DROTLEFF
HONORABLE MENTIONS - CHRIS MIXER AND PAUL MITCHELL

March 25, 2008, 06:20 PM
slackjawedyokel