Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Strictly Ink Definitive Series Binders

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/9357061995

February 22, 2011, 02:24 PM
Morbius
Strictly Ink Definitive Series Binders
Hi, does anyon know how many binders there are between Ser.1 to The Trilogy Collection, I have the 40th Ann. Binder, The Trilogy Binder, Then for the first 3 series I have a Black Binder withe blue writing The Doctot's next to a planet going down one side, and on reverse is a Dalek (looks like classic 1st Dr Dalek, because if theres more I'll have to look for them and if anyone knows where I can get the photo's of all the binders please help me out, I want a proper full collection even promo's previews (nothing missing) so please help me.
Andrew
February 22, 2011, 04:35 PM
wolfie
There are binders for the Definitive set, Big Screen, Big Screen Additions, Big Screen Mono.

Have i got that right?

Probably not. Big Grin

February 22, 2011, 05:54 PM
jaseb
There are official binders for -

Definitive 1
Definitive 2 / 3 - Same binder used for both sets
40th Anniversary
Big Screen
Trilogy
Trilogy Mono
Big Screen Additions
Big Screen Additions Mono

So eight different binders produced by Strictly Ink across nine sets.
February 24, 2011, 10:12 PM
Morbius
Thanks for the info does anyone know where I can get the Series 1 Binder + the Series 1 Case topper set, anyone please tell me theres some shops out there where you can buy things ebay has to many of the same things
February 25, 2011, 06:16 AM
AUST
Morbius...as mentioned in a different post. Check out your local Card Fair held at the University of Northumbria (Golden Orbit Fairs) I am sure you will find what you are after and more at this fair.