Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Spawn Wizard Card (1992 Diamond variant)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spawn Wizard Card (1992 Diamond variant)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about this card of mine, and was browsing around and came upon this old thread. I just saw @promoking post back in May 27, 2012. I believe I was the seller that trying to sell the autograph Todd McFarlane's 1992 Wizard Diamond Comic sealed Spawn card back in 2012. I am from Indonesia.

The autograph itself is ON the card, NOT on the case. Although the seal has some wear, but that's how I purchased it back in the days in a comic shop in Sydney Australia. I can't remember how much, but I am sure it was 3 figures I paid.

I have not seen any copy for sale, except the one on eBay currently with asking price of $2,199.

Here are my copies, which I uploaded at tcdb:

The closest info I can find is from this link: https://www.nslists.com/wizard.htm

Maybe with current developed information, anyone would have extra info?

The card is on my Instagram:
[br]https://www.instagram.com/p/CQtA6epso4i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/br]
bpurnama32 Instagram 1992 Wizard / Diamond Comic Spawn Silver Card - Todd McFarlane Autograph

Posts: 1 | Location: Jakarta, Indonesia (Currently in Chicago, IL, USA) | Registered: June 20, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There's also one available for $799.99. I think it's the same one that was up last year.

Someone else is offering the regular one and the Diamond one - $595 for the pair.

I haven't seen any sell in the past year.

Posts: 4565 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post