Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2011 Halloween lenticular Puffs

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/7767007906

September 14, 2011, 12:19 AM
RevJay
2011 Halloween lenticular Puffs
Target has this year's Puffs kleenex boxes with the Halloween lenticulars. Didn't get a chance to stop to see how many [usually 4] but they are here. And don't wait - they seem to go very very fast in this area at least.
September 14, 2011, 03:17 PM
Freddy
I looked in one of my Targets today....nothing.
I'm going to try the other Target {yes, Warwick has two of them, don't ask me why. LOL} and I'll try my local Walmart, too. {and yes we have two Walmarts, too}.

I checked both "Kleenex" and "Puff" boxes because they are two different companies.

I wish we had a picture on what they look like. Frown

September 17, 2011, 06:41 AM
EriktheArchitect
Will look today. My wife's Target usually carries them. Its nice getting the 10% discount plus an additional 5% on top of that! Even better we use the tissues too.

I remove the card from the box although the boxes are nice too.

September 20, 2011, 06:29 PM
EriktheArchitect

September 21, 2011, 06:54 PM
Freddy
I found and purchased these today. I'm not to impressed with the overall Halloween designs, and also being from Target, they ain't cheap....$2.99 per two pack. And you have to purchase two packages to get all four.

Also another goodie at Target today, but I'll write another thread for that purchase.

September 21, 2011, 08:31 PM
EriktheArchitect
We use a lot of tissues in this house with elementary kids, sinuses... I figure my cost per card is about $0.50 or less.

September 22, 2011, 11:57 AM
RevJay
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I'm not to impressed with the overall Halloween designs...

This year's design fit into the overall style of the past years. It's the ones they put out at Christmas that disappoint me.