Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Kung Fu Panda 2: Fortune Cards in Air Heads

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/6657074306

May 08, 2011, 09:47 AM
WandringRebel
Kung Fu Panda 2: Fortune Cards in Air Heads
I was grocery shopping today and saw that the large Air Heads packs (if they were candy bars they'd probably be called King Size) now contain Kung Fu Panda Fortune Cards. I didn't buy any, but if I'm at the store again this week I'll at least try and get a picture of the package.

May 08, 2011, 03:27 PM
lag30240

I've only seen one card. There are perforations about3/8" in on 3 sides so you can get the fortune(I assume, haven't tried).
May 08, 2011, 03:38 PM
miket999
I got this image of the wrapper from Air Heads web site (Air Heads web site:

May 08, 2011, 07:28 PM
Freddy
Thanks for the 'heads up' on this product's promotion.

My son liked the first movie, but it put me to sleep {mainly because I'm NOT a fan of the actor Jack Black} literally.

I'll check it out tomorrow and see if they have it and if it's sparks any interest in me.

F

May 09, 2011, 01:32 PM
Freddy
Well, I went looking for these today and the ones I came across still had old promotional movies on them, like "Hotel for Dogs" & "Despicable Me".

I wonder if that's indicative of something bad, Hmmmmmmm?

May 11, 2011, 11:58 PM
miket999
Well, I went to the local Wal-mart tonight and checked by each register to see if they had the Airheads in this packaging. I found a box of this promotion at only 1 register. I bought 2 packs, but sort of knew better based on past experiences with Airheads - it appears every pack in the box had the same card. I bought 2 packs and got 2 of the card 2 with the Panda on it as lag shows above.

Guess I have to check other places!

Mike.
May 12, 2011, 12:04 AM
miket999
I just watched the commercial on the Airheads web site and to be honest, from what I see, there is only 1 of these fortune cards. I'm sure there are many fortunes included, but only 1 card front...

Easy to collect them all of you are not a completist (needing each fortune).

Mike.
May 16, 2011, 02:05 PM
RevJay
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I just watched the commercial on the Airheads web site and to be honest, from what I see, there is only 1 of these fortune cards. I'm sure there are many fortunes included, but only 1 card front...

Easy to collect them all of you are not a completist (needing each fortune).

Correct - same card front. And by the time you rip open the front to view the fortune, the card is no good. I opened 2 just to see what the fortunes were like only to duscover they were both the same.
May 16, 2011, 02:31 PM
Freddy
I still haven't seen these in little Rhody yet.
Shake Head

May 21, 2011, 07:38 PM
EriktheArchitect

May 24, 2011, 02:04 PM
Freddy
I FINALLY FOUND THEM. Dance
But I only bought one.
It was just the thrill of the hunt that mattered to me. Big Grin

Still haven't seen those bloody Reece's PB cup/Green lantern wrappers, yet. Mad

Fred