Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2012 Puffs Halloween lenticular cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5947051426

September 15, 2012, 04:18 PM
RevJay
2012 Puffs Halloween lenticular cards
Was picking up cold medicine at Target when I spotted them stocking the shelves with the Puff kleenx Halloween boxes. I only saw 3 different cards/boxes - bat, pumpkin & skull. Same as every year, the lenticular cards is glued to the inside of the box. Box design itself is not spectacular this year. But they sell out very very quickly in my area.
September 18, 2012, 11:00 AM
Freddy
I too have been scouting for these Halloween tissue boxes but to no avail. Maybe this weekend? Let the hunt begin. LOL

September 24, 2012, 10:22 AM
Freddy
I found them and purchased them all. Hey, runny noses are right around the corner.

September 30, 2012, 03:22 PM
EriktheArchitect
[/QUOTE]

October 06, 2013, 10:33 AM
Elaine Perna
Has anyone seen any Puffs lenticular Halloween cards this year? I'm still looking for the ones from last year too.
October 06, 2013, 04:54 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Has anyone seen any Puffs lenticular Halloween cards this year? I'm still looking for the ones from last year too.

Hmmm... I just bought some Halloween-themed Puffs from Target last week. No cards, though. Shake Head

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
October 07, 2013, 12:25 PM
Freddy
I can confirm "dcole's" above post. I was in my Warwick, Rhode Island's two Targets, yesterday {Oct.6, 2013}, and the Puff's Halloween facial tissue boxes are Halloween themed, but there are NO lenticulars glued to the outside of said boxes, like they used to have in previous years.

I will make another post regarding this since this post's title says, "2012..."