Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Subway Frozen
 Login/Join
 
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Today I asked what was in the kids meal bags. It appears that 3 have a puzzle, which I didn't ask to look at, and 3 have a 3D card. I was told the card was the same, so I bought one.

____________________
 
Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll have to check out the Subway's in my area and see what I can find this weekend.

____________________
Twitter = L_Inglis_artist
Facebook = LauraInglis7
http://laurainglisillustration.com
 
Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 3 different snow globe cards, one in each girl's bag.

Plus a special zipper pull only available at Subways located in WalMarts.
 
Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Well, that's what happens when I let the person behind the counter tell me about the cards. I should have known better.

____________________
 
Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I got the other two cards tonight. No gift card. It was explained to me that there's a couple of reasons all the bags may have had the same card.

____________________
 
Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now I am wondering if there is a gift card. I went to nearly every Subway and they all said they had the gift card for this film and when I asked them if I could see it they took out a generic Subway gift card. Many people did not even know they had the bags for this even though they were right behind them. Way to promote something. How can people be so totaly clueless when there is a Frozen cling on the door that they probably enter every day. I guess I should expect this by now.

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I was told there was also a gift card but the store I went to was out of them. The hunt is on.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Today I asked what was in the kids meal bags. It appears that 3 have a puzzle, which I didn't ask to look at, and 3 have a 3D card. I was told the card was the same, so I bought one.
 
Posts: 976 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Now I am wondering if there is a gift card. I went to nearly every Subway and they all said they had the gift card for this film and when I asked them if I could see it they took out a generic Subway gift card. Many people did not even know they had the bags for this even though they were right behind them. Way to promote something. How can people be so totaly clueless when there is a Frozen cling on the door that they probably enter every day. I guess I should expect this by now.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

To be fair, these chain franchises are the ones getting the money for the promotions. I don't think the minimum pay workers get anything but more aggravation from consumers who are trying to collect certain toys or cards in the meals.

Don't get me wrong, I do it myself from time to time. I can remember running from store to store trying to find all the Toy Story figures and the Taco Bell talking dogs way back when. I'm happy if anybody even trys to help me. Smile
 
Posts: 10498 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
QUOTE]

To be fair, these chain franchises are the ones getting the money for the promotions. I don't think the minimum pay workers get anything but more aggravation from consumers who are trying to collect certain toys or cards in the meals.

Don't get me wrong, I do it myself from time to time. I can remember running from store to store trying to find all the Toy Story figures and the Taco Bell talking dogs way back when. I'm happy if anybody even trys to help me. Smile[/QUOTE]

Too true - too true. McD has Build-a-Bear toys right now. Inside ach is a coupon for a free mini-tee when taken to Build-A-Bear. My daughter I walked into BABW with 6 coupons on Black Friday. The employees claimed to have no idea what I talking about or what to do with the coupons.

Sadly, when it comes to most fast food kid promotions, I tend to know more going into the fast food chain than most employees cause I check the website. The average worker is told very very little.
 
Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
QUOTE]

To be fair, these chain franchises are the ones getting the money for the promotions. I don't think the minimum pay workers get anything but more aggravation from consumers who are trying to collect certain toys or cards in the meals.

Don't get me wrong, I do it myself from time to time. I can remember running from store to store trying to find all the Toy Story figures and the Taco Bell talking dogs way back when. I'm happy if anybody even trys to help me. Smile


Too true - too true. McD has Build-a-Bear toys right now. Inside ach is a coupon for a free mini-tee when taken to Build-A-Bear. My daughter I walked into BABW with 6 coupons on Black Friday. The employees claimed to have no idea what I talking about or what to do with the coupons.

Sadly, when it comes to most fast food kid promotions, I tend to know more going into the fast food chain than most employees cause I check the website. The average worker is told very very little.[/QUOTE]

Or nothing at all. Or they don't care and don't listen.

Most of these employees are just working to get through school, or it's the only job they can get for one reason or another. So they are not invested in doing anything more than is what is required of them. If that, because I've been F at the drive thru so many times. They can't count past three it seems like.

____________________
 
Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Now I am wondering if there is a gift card. I went to nearly every Subway and they all said they had the gift card for this film and when I asked them if I could see it they took out a generic Subway gift card. Many people did not even know they had the bags for this even though they were right behind them. Way to promote something. How can people be so totaly clueless when there is a Frozen cling on the door that they probably enter every day. I guess I should expect this by now.
[/QUOTE]

To be fair, these chain franchises are the ones getting the money for the promotions. I don't think the minimum pay workers get anything but more aggravation from consumers who are trying to collect certain toys or cards in the meals.

Don't get me wrong, I do it myself from time to time. I can remember running from store to store trying to find all the Toy Story figures and the Taco Bell talking dogs way back when. I'm happy if anybody even trys to help me. Smile[/QUOTE]

It's their job. It's what they get paid for, regardless of what the get paid. Smile and help the customer, or go home.

The lady that helped me yesterday was very helpful and collects kid meal toys for her kids. Maybe that's why she was more understanding and helpful than others.

Usually the only problem is the worker has no clue on what's going on. Other than that, they are very helpful and interested in why I'm making certain requests for these items.

____________________
 
Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


© Non-Sport Update 2013