Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Another Box Breakdown Poll

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/101605453/m/1641072911

September 07, 2005, 05:39 PM
H_Toser
Another Box Breakdown Poll
Hi All:<BR><BR>Just wanting to guage how everyone feels about the box breakdown forum again. Its now been in alphabetical form for some time and has the link at the top if you'd like to look at the most recent posts. So how do you feel about it?It still stinks Harris; Go back to most recent post ordersI can live with it as isI've gotten used to it as it currently is and like itIts great as is
September 07, 2005, 06:33 PM
Graham
I would be more happy with the way it is if instead of page numbers at the bottom, it was alphabetical. I'm a bit fed up trawling through pages when looking for a particular set.
September 07, 2005, 09:05 PM
Jessica
I like it the old way.

September 08, 2005, 03:01 AM
Silverback
I think you should leave it as is! Thumb Up

Smokin'

September 08, 2005, 09:15 AM
venom5liter
I like it in alphabetical order.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook
September 08, 2005, 12:26 PM
Star*Mystyk
I'm used to it now. If I'm after Tomb Raider, for example, I'll go straight to page 5 and if it isn't there, it's either on 4 or 6 Razz I do the same in the Set Building forum.
Though letters instead of page numbers would be good, too, as Graham said.

September 08, 2005, 04:02 PM
spidergoblin
I've got used to it.But as Graham mentioned letters instead of page numbers would be much better Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
September 08, 2005, 04:25 PM
Chris Byrne
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I would be more happy with the way it is if instead of page numbers at the bottom, it was alphabetical. I'm a bit fed up trawling through pages when looking for a particular set.

Good thinking!

Chris Big Grin
September 08, 2005, 06:24 PM
Graham
I used to be a shop steward for 500 men and I never got this many people agreeing with me Big Grin
September 09, 2005, 12:59 PM
Dobby The House Elf
I like the old way. You said that there is still something to see the most recent posts? I must have missed this. I cannot see beyond the last post. I liked having the most recent first, I rarely scan that forum like I once did.

September 12, 2005, 12:30 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:
I like the old way. You said that there is still something to see the most recent posts? I must have missed this.

Dobby:

Yes, you can see the most recently posted posts by clicking on a link that's at the top of the Box Breakdown thread topic page. Or click here to see where the link takes you.
September 12, 2005, 04:32 AM
hammer
I like the new lay-out Thumb Up
September 12, 2005, 05:18 AM
Boldlygone
I think I still preferred it the way it used to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender
September 12, 2005, 12:49 PM
The Mouseketeer
I voted that I could live with it. I still like the old way better, but I think the way it is set up now is a good compromise.

September 12, 2005, 09:14 PM
gilgle
I could live with it I guess. It's a little hard sometimes to find what you want, but I've gotten used to it.