Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    What's your promo card holy grail?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your promo card holy grail?
 Login/Join

Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
what is the Buffy WOS D1 promo? I don't find it at Inkworks on their checklist.

Thanks!

This D1 promo. Came with figure and is real difficult to get now.

Why don't you just buy a figure? You can get them as cheap as $5 on eBay. I just bought an Anya figure about a month ago and I know the card was in there. I'll have to see if I can find what I did with the card.

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith:
Why don't you just buy a figure? You can get them as cheap as $5 on eBay. I just bought an Anya figure about a month ago and I know the card was in there. I'll have to see if I can find what I did with the card.

Unfortunately, they're not included with all the figures. I read somewhere that the cards were included with the figures in cases with an assortment of characters but not those that had a single character.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by Keith:

Unfortunately, they're not included with all the figures. I read somewhere that the cards were included with the figures in cases with an assortment of characters but not those that had a single character.

After researching it a little more, it looks like the promo cards were only included in the basic figure assortment (not the exclusives). The basic figures were:

Season 4 Anya:
http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/products/buffy/actionfig/actionfig_anya.asp

Season 4 Tara:
http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/products/buffy/actionfig/actionfig_tara.asp

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I think there may have been US/UK differences as well.. also if buying on eBay I have to count shipping to the UK, and the chepest I found was $11.60 for one Charmed figure!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I've heard of but never seen the 10 card promo set for Mallrats, I think that might be my holy grail at the moment

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
mine is my charmed season one gummie card i got for free

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How can it be your Holy Grail if you allready have it? Twak Big Grin

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i thought it ment which one you have ok the one im after myholy grail has to be lost fanclub romo the l1-fc

is that better Big Grin

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ta. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
I've heard of but never seen the 10 card promo set for Mallrats, I think that might be my holy grail at the moment

They lok great in fact I have 2 sets.I would be open to trades.

Posts: 59 | Location: sparks,nevada | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Let me know what your looking for Humfry.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
This is still my Holy Grail promo, thankfully I have it and the other 5 in the set. Nothing since has come even close.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
This is still my Holy Grail promo, thankfully I have it and the other 5 in the set. Nothing since has come even close.

I WANT that set SO BAD!!! One of the very few I still need for my Buffy Master. I have never even seen the cards before. Thanks for the pic!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I WANT that set SO BAD!!! One of the very few I still need for my Buffy Master. I have never even seen the cards before. Thanks for the pic!

Tim I seem to recall pics of the set somewhere in one of the promo forums here.I will try to find it and post a link here,if you don't beat me to it Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:

Tim I seem to recall pics of the set somewhere in one of the promo forums here.I will try to find it and post a link here,if you don't beat me to it Big Grin

They are here.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

They are here.

Thanks Bernie! Now I am obsessed!!!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, I forgot about that thread. The cards look even better than the scans, although they are thinner than regular card stock.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
theyare cool promo card glad you got your holy grail

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Let me know what your looking for Humfry.

please email me at humfry1@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 59 | Location: sparks,nevada | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
It would have to be the P1 Godzilla test card or the SB1 Lion King card. Those are the only two biggies I'm missing.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post