Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Picture of New Wave Dave
posted Hide Post
ok, so everybody got thier post count higher.

Don't you think it time to close this post?

Incase you can't see my Avatar, here it is in all its glory: New Wave Dave

Posts: 362 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by New Wave Dave:
ok, so everybody got thier post count higher.

Don't you think it time to close this post?

It's not about post counts. How many posters do you think *really* care about their post total. My guess would be very few. This thread is about having some fun and *communicating*. OK, it's not about cards, but then again this is the "Chatter" section.

Anyway, now you've pushed it onto page 13, why stop now? 13 is unlucky, so we need to get it to at least page 14 Smile

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
Just trying to help.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Doing my part to get past page 13 Big Grin

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/
http://www.geocities.com/space_cards/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Not even an atom bomb could stop this thread - much like the maligned ant Wink

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:

It's not about post counts. How many posters do you think *really* care about their post total. My guess would be very few. This thread is about having some fun and *communicating*. OK, it's not about cards, but then again this is the "Chatter" section.

Anyway, now you've pushed it onto page 13, why stop now? 13 is unlucky, so we need to get it to at least page 14 Smile

Take no notice,he's just trying to ANTagonise us Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
I haven't read the entire thread soif someone found this already sorry...but thought i'd contribute and get back to ants a little
The Killer Ants Font

Little Excerpt from the site
quote:

Killer Ants
Some words from the foundry...

There are two versions of Killer Ants, regular and bold. Regular is a very cool cracked up looking font that will be great for all kinds of stuff. Bold is on of the most distressed fonts I've ever seen - there's **** everywhere - adjust your leading (line spacing) so the grunge overlaps and you have one awesome effect. Yes, those dots are actually smashed ants. Killer!

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
And now we can have a Killer Ant font to go along with the new Killer Ant mascot of NSU. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Do ants hibernate in the winter?

Just needing to give the thread a bump up.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't know but I hear ant posts do. Big Grin

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Don't know but I hear _ant posts_ do. Big Grin

My sides are splitting, Harris. If only you weren't the board administrator...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
What's the biggest ant in the world ?

An elephant Big Grin

....I'll get me coat.

Kevin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i just got this message

"We the ants shall rule the world!!!!"

but i did find this game
squish the ants before they get to the doughnut

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Somebody say something about doughnuts???

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't think so.
I believe they love the cold.
They have a whole cold continent to themselves.
Have you never heard of ........
Antartica Big Grin

Kevin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Not even the hurricane can stop the ant posts...

Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people..."Everybody But Me."
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/
http://www.geocities.com/space_cards/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It this post about ants or aunts?

Go on. All the good quotes are used up. Why are you wasting your time on this one?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of starting a thread called "Killer Rants", but I was concerned about BCW bringing an action for copyright infringement.

Big Grin

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
so, I would be in trouble if I started a thread about pants I can no longer fit in called "killer pants!"?

Go on. All the good quotes are used up. Why are you wasting your time on this one?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post