Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
And that is how we will colonize the world! One Ant relocation at a time!! .. .. ... . .. .. ...

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Page 20. Frown

Will nobody save us from this thread.

Hey Bush, these ants are a threat to the world.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prezkot:
Smile

I'd rather stick with the group, and name them after me... what should it be?

Ladies and Gentlemen,please stand for The Prezkot of United States of America Smile

You could have your own Prezkotian seal - an ant draped in the Stars and Stripes Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Enough of this anthropodic nonsense. Twak

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Ants are considered, together with the bees, as one of the most socialized animals. They have a perfect social organization, and each type of individual specializes in a specific activity within the colony.

Sounds like Card Talk Big Grin

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ginny
posted Hide Post
Kind of throws the whole Killer Ant crazy- but I got this book for work called ANTics and it goes through the alphabet with words that have the word ANT in them.
You wouldn't believe it, there are alot! Well, 26 at least Razz

My sister used to get attacked by regular ants all the time. She had the dumbass luck of always stepping into humongous ant beds. Then the neighbor boy up the street would always rescue her. I think she did it on purpose.

Posts: 396 | Location: Riverdale, GA | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Last night I was watching 'Trading Spaces' (yea, I need to get out more on Saturday nights!) and a commercial for a show for Sunday came on and guess what it is called.....

KILLER ANTS!!!! I was laughing my behind off!

Big Grin

Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
Was watching Jeopardy (I always feel really dumb when I do) and there was one question--- Paraphrased:

formication, a symptom is menopause is the sensation of these crawling over you

I immediately yelled "ants" at the TV.
The contestant said "ants" !!!!!!!!!!
He got it right....

Definition:
The tactile hallucination or illusion that insects are crawling on the body or under the skin.

We can talk about ants and learn something also...

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. I'll have to remember that in a few years. "It's not menopause, it's those darn killer ants."

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Check this out...

Peter: 'Cause growing up is awfuller
Than all the awful things that ever were.
All: I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up!
Peter: No sir!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
Definition:
The tactile hallucination or illusion that insects are crawling on the body or under the skin.

Which is the exact thing that started off this crazy thread in the first place.

Long live the ants!

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
You've been Diagnosed!!!!

Please remit payment of $500 (or equal value in cards) when the bill arrives.
Wave Thumb Up Wink

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just had an employ put out some ant poison, we have ants--but are they killer ants???? They will be dead before we ever know.

A movie I would like to see.
Leatherface vrs. Grandpa Joe.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Barobehere
Did you get rid of the ants?

Gotta keep the thread alive

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
I saw the music video for Rammstein's Link 123 the other night - full of ants I tell ya,and they did some killing Smile

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Must get the view count over 4000

The ants made me do this

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
no, the ants just moved to a new location. Need to kill the buggers again.

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Dustin Hoffman was gonna play a 100 yr old ant reminicing about his life around the time of Little Big Horn but they never had the technology at the time to make it realistic,so they changed him into a human.
It was gonna be called Little Big Ant. Big Grin

This has been a public anouncement brought to you by Ants-R-Us.

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
I was flipping through the current issue (in the mailbox today) and flipped to finders keepers.

I couldn't help but chuckle about one card that was talked about there....Giant Tropical Ants!!!

Makes one wonder....

C is for Cookie, That's Good enough for me! -Cookie Monster

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The Giant tropical ant card is a real card from the Milwaukee Museum. My card collecting pal from there, "Mr Loosen" (if he ever posts) met me in the parking lot at the Midwest card show. "Have some cards for you" he said and hands me a couple of the Museum cards and when I saw the ant, I roared with laughter. The pic of this appeared in the photos of the Midwest show, but he gave a card to Harris also for Finders Keepers.
This card will also probably appear in a future Promo Guide, as Todd received one too.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post