Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I love the Ant Cam. "Ants are capable of carrying 50 times their body weight", per the web site. And I thought Arnold Scwartennger (spelling) was strong.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
posted by wolfman-golf
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes Wolfman the thread continues to grow as it now has reached a new page

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
page 17 and counting Big Grin

i wonder, if we hit page 25, will Harris make this thread mysteriously explode Wink

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Do ants live as long as this thread has? Confused I think for wolfie's sanity this topic should last no longer than the average lifespan of a killer ant. Wink

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
i wonder, if we hit page 25, will Harris make this thread mysteriously explode Wink

I have a feeling that no matter how long this thread becomes Harris won't move it to the "Greatest Hits". I think it's too "controversial" as lots may think it's childish. Oh well...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I think Harris is a closet 'Killer Ants' fan.....

Wink

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
I could say Harris is in the closet on alot of things, but I don't dare get in trouble Big Grin

I've popped in from time to time... if y'all recall I was the one who gave Don "Norton The Anti-Virus" the Candystand Ant Game

Are you gonna be an ant, or a can't?

Reverend Jim: Whaaaaat dooooooes a yelllllloooow lllllllight meeeeeean?

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
An ant sized chicken ? Now you're just being silly ! Smile

Hmmmmm Me...Silly...nawwwww...
just hypothetical...yeah...that's it...

That's alright then...the last thing we need in here is ...... silliness

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Chicken is better than ants!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Here's something for you chicken and ant fans!

Chicken and Fire Ant salad Eek

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I found a childrens story about a family of ants (surely Don and Andrew's KILLER ants!) that are having a picnic and eating chicken! Razz

I found another site about research going on to determine if fire ants (surely the killer kind!) are killing Attwater's Prairie Chickens. (I bet they are!) Wink (Right, Don?)

Okay, in defense of the chickens, this one's for you Wendi! Smile I found a message board for chicken farmers talking about how to kill ants that are living around their chicken coops without killing the chickens (or the farmers Eek)

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Okay, in fairness to the ant farmers (you know who you are! Wink ) here's a message board just for ant farmers!

Ant Farmer's Message Board

Okay, there is way too much information on the internet for my tired eyes tonight! It's amazing the things that are out there if you look! Eek

I'll shut up now. Big Grin

Rich

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rich
Keep looking.You will make Don and BCW happy to see your results.
Wolfman
Just think we will soon be on another page Big Grin.This thread shows no sign of slowing down

[This message was edited by silmapco on October 13, 2003 at 11:38 PM.]

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rich! I checked the Ant farmer site out. There is an old thread there, apparently some kind of contest called "Name That Ant".

And we thought we were weird.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quick poll

1) i think this thread has gone as far as it can go

2) i'm starting to think this thread should go the way of the dodos

3) i have no idea why i still read this thing

4) is this thread ever going to go away

5) will someone please put me out of my misery

silly is as silly does Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Ironic twist, or insider homage?

Adam Ant's latest (ie obscure) single is entitled "Chicken Outlaw"...

Weird eh?? Eek

Reverend Jim: Whaaaaat dooooooes a yelllllloooow lllllllight meeeeeean?

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
None of the above. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
quick poll

4) is this thread ever going to go away

Not as long as people keep responding (or Harris takes away the post a new reply option), no.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
The ants go marching one, by one hurrah!

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post