Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
What do you think is the origin of antics? Ant, of course. Ant rule. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
They wrote the test did they - now it's all begining to make sense Big Grin

I also heard they typed all the works of Shakespeare!!! Forget about the monkeys!!

I think you're getting confused with Stephen King - the amount that guy get published he simply must have an extra set of hands just to keep up the demand.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
WWWWHHOOOO! I am the ghost of the killer ants thread! I will not die! WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOO!

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
OH GOD IT,S BACK. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I am the ghost of the killer ants thread!

Are you one of the ghosts with your head under your arm and a ball and chain,ball and chain and a ball and chain ?

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
OH GOD IT,S BACK. Eek

Ssssshhh - don't shout or you'll wake up all the ants Big Grin

Kevin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!!!!

29 pages Eek

i thought during winter months that ants went dorment Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
My sister said spring is starting in Florida so the ants must be back!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Well after the brief spell of snow it kinda warmed up here - almost T shirt weather.

Kevin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
Well after the brief spell of snow it kinda warmed up here - almost T shirt weather.

Kevin -- me no like you no more *LOL* It was a white-out about an hour ago. The cars on the side of the streets are covered with snowdrifts.

And it's good to see the Killer Ant thread resurrected!!!! Go Ants Go!

Regards,

Paul Russell

"There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently." -- Bob Evans, The Kid Stays in the Picture

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Yeah Paul, I know what you mean.

The snowdrifts around here look a lot like... giant anthills. I have almost 4' of snow on the deck out back. So that means I have to shovel the deck this weekend... Never thought I'd have to say that.

Ed

this space for rent...

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
Hey, I never thought of that. I should go outside and see if there are any ant in white camo scurrying around *LOL* Those drifts must be like Mt. Everest to those little guys.

Regards,

Paul Russell

"There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently." -- Bob Evans, The Kid Stays in the Picture

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Russell:
Hey, I never thought of that. I should go outside and see if there are any ant in white camo scurrying around *LOL* Those drifts must be like Mt. Everest to those little guys.

Regards,

Paul Russell

Oh no...now we have albino ants too Twak

or ants in white suits,crazy man Metal

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Hey Paul don't feel so bad...I had to put my jumper on this morning,but just now the sun came out so I might take it off later Big Grin

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Ants in white camoe are easy to see .... their ski's leave a very distinctive trail !

And even if you can't see them you can hear the little whine of the engine of tiny snowmobiles Smile

Kevin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
Now I know where all my toothpicks went! Those crafty little devils stole them to make teeny-tiny skies Big Grin

Regards,

Paul Russell

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post

Yellow crazy ants discovered in Arnhem Land could spread across Australia, devastating Aboriginal communities, agriculture, forests and native wildlife, the CSIRO warned yesterday.
The ants, which swarm over animals, sending them blind by spraying formic acid into their eyes, have been blamed for killing up to 20million red crabs on Christmas Island.
The ants, which build "supercolonies" housing thousands of queens, are believed to reach populations of up to 79million per hectare.
"This ant is one of the most invasive and aggressive in the world. They can kill absolutely anything. When they find something they swarm all over it. They don't bite but they spray formic acid which burns the eyes and the animal goes blind and dies of starvation.

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER
~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
It's official -- I'm never going down under for a vacation...

Regards,

Paul Russell

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'd go there, but only if I was wearing my anti-ant-acid goggles.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I'd go there, but only if I was wearing my anti-ant-acid goggles.

bad Don, bad Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post