Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
LOL. Yes, those fumes are killers.

Barb are you breaking wind again? Geez we all said for you to go outside... Razz

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Barb are you breaking wind again? Geez we all said for you to go outside... Razz

Hmmm... I thought I was polite about it. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Geez those ants are like this thread. Non stop-able!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Eek wasn't the world suppost to come to an end if that happened Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlvinson:
http://www.csiro.au/index.asp?type=mediaRelease&docid=Prants&style=mediaRelease

Thanks for the info, Carlvinson. I'll remember that if I ever visit northern Australia.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
That was fantastic Don!!!!!!!!!! Bouncey Clap Elephant Bouncey Clap Elephant

Thank You!!!!!!!!
Killer Ants RULE!!!!!

"Lady Aluminum"
aka
Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jessica, and all of you who enjoyed the Killer Ants Christmas. I know some of you were left out, there are just so many of you, as many as in... as in... oh, a colony of ants. Suffice to say you were all there, choking on Santa's Ant and Roach killer.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and that killer ants do not strike over the holidays.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Thanks Jessica, and all of you who enjoyed the Killer Ants Christmas. I know some of you were left out, there are just so many of you, as many as in... as in... oh, a colony of ants.

Who was left out? Just the Evil Ants!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who was left out? Just the Evil Ants!

Yes, and they will be featured in Don's sequel. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, and they will be featured in Don's sequel. Wink

No that's okay! The sequels are never as good as the original! At least my Aluminum Buds Jessica, Double00Seven and Meander were there...I know they missed me!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the sequels are better than the original. I think the Rocky movies and definitely the Star Trek movies were better then the original.

I await Don's next installment of the Killer Ant story line.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
I await Don's next installment of the Killer Ant story line.

Me too! If I'm in the next one will I get royalties every time someone reads it? I'll be rich! Clap

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Since I apparently perished in the last story, I have lost interest. Or was the syrup an antedote to Black Flag? There is still hope! Wink

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
Since I apparently perished in the last story, I have lost interest. Or was the syrup an antedote to Black Flag? There is still hope! Wink

Nope it's fatal! Too bad...Glad I survived...Poor Mousey Ant she's dead.. Big Grin I mean Shake Head

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
There is still hope! Wink

There is always hope. Killer Ants rule. I'm sure we're safe and sound in a different time-line. If Star Trek can do it, so can Card Talk. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is always hope. Killer Ants rule. I'm sure we're safe and sound in a different time-line. If Star Trek can do it, so can Card Talk. Wink

No I'm sorry but you two are quite dead... Black Flag and Raid work great! Oh I forgot to tell you! After you got wacked by Black Flag I went back and finished all those ants off with Raid! Bouncey

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
After you got wacked by Black Flag I went back and finished all those ants off with Raid!

Surely you've heard of the Killer Ants' Alternate Universe. There the ants rule. Black Flag and Raid have no effect there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surely you've heard of the Killer Ants' Alternate Universe. There the ants rule. Black Flag and Raid have no effect there.

Yeah but I went there too! I squashed those ants with my shoe! Elephant

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah but I went there too! I squashed those ants with my shoe! Elephant

Heh heh we fooled you - we all had on our shoe repellant so we all live Razz

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post