Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
Series 3 : When nature calls??

I'm not really sure if I want pictures of this..... Roll Eyes Big Grin

[/QUOTE]

LOL especially if the chase cards are scratch and sniff Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
I personally was very fond of the Scratch and Sniff card! Not sure If I wast to see it in this form. But I have never smelled an ANT?????? Confused

In honor of daughter going on pointe soon.- Charstar

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Maybe they could just do a set of cards. Like costume cards and replace the material with , you know. Ants, Beetles, ect/

I'm sure Boys would buy up this set. For Girls Butterflies & ladybugs!
What a great educational tool! Wink

In honor of daughter going on pointe soon.- Charstar

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charstar:

How does that happen, anyway? Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe they could just do a set of cards. Like costume cards and replace the material with , you know. Ants, Beetles, ect/

They could call the set "Insects Are Us"

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Geez has this thread gone nuts! Okay I know I don't want scratch and sniff of this. It doesn't matter what it is or how nasty you know all of you will scratch and sniff just to see how bad it really is! Metal

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
If they can put ants and other bugs in a lollipop, then they can mount an ant on a card. I would prefer a gallery type card, or maybe an insect in plastic.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
If they can put ants and other bugs in a lollipop, then they can mount an ant on a card. I would prefer a gallery type card, or maybe an insect in plastic.

No it would be like a costume card.. An ant mounted on a card... My Steve Irwin...

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
No it would be like a costume card.. An ant mounted on a card... My Steve Irwin...

They couldn't call them costume cards or pieceworks because those name are already copywrighted.

Instead, let's call them disected discoveries. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Okay an Ant Pieceworks.... Takes many cards to complete the Ant. 24 card set..

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
OK, here's the anatomy of an ant. So, someone can work out the number of bodyworks (?) cards a single ant would produce.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. Thanks for the picture, BCW. It will take many ants for a bodyworks card.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i think we could have just 3 cards (the Head, Trunk, Metasoma) with the trunk being the hardest to get Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
i think we could have just 3 cards (the Head, Trunk, Metasoma) with the trunk being the hardest to get Big Grin

LOL. The trunk would be more rare because of the smaller body area.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Three is good for me too. CUA1,CUA2 and Chopped Up Ant 3..

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
You could also have an ultra rare Queen ant card.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
You could also have an ultra rare Queen ant card.

So what would that be..Your head on an ants body? Queen Ant B!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I like to think that one day I will be immortalized on a card. One can dream... Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Keep dreaming barb...I am immortalized on two cards! Luv You Myself!!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

How does that happen, anyway? Wink

Well - I heard it through the Grapevine Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post