Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
have to make it an even 400 posts Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You are responsable for taking this thread onto page 21 and for that there shall be no mercy.

Twak Twak Twak Twak Twak Twak Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
21!!! ARGGGGG!!! Damm ants, can't get rid of them!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:

of course not!!!
have you ever tried getting rid of ants?
the little suckers have been around for millions and millions of years Big Grin

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
Frown Now I'm all itchy Frown

+ addicted to cards +

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of New Wave Dave
posted Hide Post
I thought that was cockroaches.

quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
quote:

of course not!!!
have you ever tried getting rid of ants?
the little suckers have been around for millions and millions of years Big Grin

http://7cities.net/~wiccanjoy/weremoonsm.jpg

Incase you can't see my Avatar, here it is in all its glory: New Wave Dave

Posts: 362 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of New Wave Dave
posted Hide Post
This should be moved to Card Talk's Greatest Hits.

Its time to end this, as it has more reply's then most of Card Talk's Greatest Hits posts.

Incase you can't see my Avatar, here it is in all its glory: New Wave Dave

Posts: 362 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by New Wave Dave:
This should be moved to Card Talk's Greatest Hits.

Unfortunately, NWD, I don't think this will happen as some people don't accept the thread as "legitimate".

I was in my back garden yesterday afternoon and I can safely let you all know that the ants are covered in a thick layer of fallen leaves. So I should be safe this winter... possibly ... hopefully...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I was doing some paperwork the other day and I SWEAR to you all that the guys name was ANT MAN!!

First name Ant and last name Man!!

I would be very upset with my parents if I was him!

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
His real name is probably Anthony Mann and he shortened it.

DOH. Twak I,ve been tricked into the ant thread again.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
His real name is probably Anthony Mann and he shortened it.

Tricked, or just addicted to the thread? I think you should change your name to antman-golf Big Grin

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
when was the last time you heard some good Ant Music Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I just noticed in the new NSU issue I received yesterday, I think it was page 40ish, there was a picture of ants!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just noticed in the new NSU issue I received yesterday, I think it was page 40ish, there was a picture of ants!!!

Oh, yes the plan is working... Soon, you'll be subscribed to the Non-Sport Killer Ant Update, and you wont even know why! ah ha, ha, ha!

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:

BCW had someting to do with that, I'm sure. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:
Soon, you'll be subscribed to the Non-Sport Killer Ant Update, and you wont even know why! ah ha, ha, ha!

Not for long I won't. Wink

"If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all." ~ Thumper in Bambi

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Actually, poor BCW is innocent. At least this time. See my post at the bottom of page 20 about the Killer ant card. it was submitted by a friend of mine who knew nothing about the killer ant thread.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
It is true. While the blame for this crazy thread can be squarely laid at my feet (possibly the most posted to topic in CT history?), the Tropical "Killer" Ant card was all my partner-in-crime's doing. Good going Don and I really must *insist* that this topic gets a mention in your next column.

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
Good going Don and I really must *insist* that this topic gets a mention in your next column.

... hint, hint.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The ants go marching one by one horah, horah! The ants go marching one by one horah, horah! The ants go marching one by one the little stops to suck his thumb and the ants go marching by and by in the cold and the rain. Dum-dum-dum.

Someone, what is the next verse?

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post