Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
This is great!!!! It has chickens and ants on the same page!!! Check it out! The Chicken and The Ant

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
uhmmm Wendi?

shouldn't that be the chicken and the egg? Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Not on this thread it isn't Wink Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
If the question were posed: What came first? The Chicken or the Ant? We would all know the answer. The Ant of course. And it's grown to 16 pages.. . ... .. ... . .. .. ... . .

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for scientists to cross breed the chicken with the ant......that's 6 drumbsticks per bird Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Bad ants! Go away! And take those darn spiders with you too! Spiders & ants don't belong inside!!!

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
I'm waiting for scientists to cross breed the chicken with the ant......that's 6 drumbsticks per bird Big Grin

But what if they come out ant-sized??? That'd be some mighty small drumsticks!

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Instead of saying tastes like chicken, people would say "tastes like ant"

I don't know why I continue to contribute to this thread Confused

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
The Queen must live! .. . ... .. . ... ... .. . ..

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
maybe we should do a poll on this thread Big Grin

1)i contribute because it's fun Big Grin

2)i contribute because i was bored Roll Eyes

3)i contribute because it's the easiest way to distroy this thread Mad

4)i contributed to this thread because i didn't now what i was doing Confused

5)i contributed to this thread? Drool

by the way, i voted a #1

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
maybe we should do a poll on this thread Big Grin

1)i contribute because it's fun Big Grin
2)i contribute because i was bored Roll Eyes
3)i contribute because it's the easiest way to distroy this thread Mad
4)i contributed to this thread because i didn't now what i was doing Confused
5)i contributed to this thread? Drool

Hmmmm I would need a combination 5,4,1 and inadvertantly 3

That and I was on a FACT finding mission...?? Roll Eyes

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
quote:

But what if they come out ant-sized??? That'd be some mighty small drumsticks!

An ant sized chicken ? Now you're just being silly ! Smile

Still even if that did happen I'm sure Bernard Matthews would make something from it (probably only the older UK members will get that).

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Everytime i see this thread has a new post my heart sinks.
Now that i,ve typed this the thread has a new post.

DOH Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Everytime i see this thread has a new post my heart sinks.
Now that i,ve typed this the thread has a new post.

Hmmmm you must have a VERY lowly heart by now then.......pretty soon it's going to have an out of body experience.... Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
An ant sized chicken ? Now you're just being silly ! Smile

Hmmmmm Me...Silly...nawwwww...
just hypothetical...yeah...that's it...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
At this moment, there are 3045 Views to this thread!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Don and I rock!

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
BCW, thanks for that sentiment, but we could never have attained this without help from the other members of card talk, the Wendis, the Paul Russells, the Meanders, and the Wolfman Golfs (who pop by to say "I can't beleive this thread is still going!")Thanks to all of you.

Thanks also to the "little people" the killer ants themselves, who have given this thread meaning, and if they ever learn what we've been saying about them, they will surely kill all of us. So anyone who has posted here, just to be on the safe side, never travel to Africa, South America or Australia...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
So anyone who has posted here, just to be on the safe side, never travel to Africa, South America or Australia...

... or to BCW's back garden. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Colin Whyte
posted Hide Post

Posts: 69 | Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. | Registered: May 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post