Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching two by two,
The little one stops to tie his shoe
And they all go marching down to the ground
To get out of the rain, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Who's next??

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
His real name is probably Anthony Mann and he shortened it.

Ahh...that'll be a honey ant then !

Ant honey get it .......I'll get me coat

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Golly we're on page 22 Red Face

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
To celebrate my new position of moderator i am now closing down this thread and no more posts will be allowed.

This thread is now closed.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hey wolfman! Good try.
Ants will never be stopped!

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfman.You just can not shut this thread down.Once the ants arrive,you will never see the end of them Big Grin

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
How does this topic keep surviving? Confusedoh well , if you cant beat em, you may as well join them. Sheep Dance

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
How does this topic keep surviving? Confused

Because ants are very hard to kill. And no matter how many times you kill them, they seem to come back...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well that worked then. Frown

Time to think of another devious plan.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I suggest you start an alternate thread - chicken, maybe? No, that's been done. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
After spending 4 days in Newcastle, I can safey say that unless Killer Ants are impervious to the cold (are they?), they will not have survived up there. Coming back to London today it felt like it was still Summer.

Sorry, this was a blatant attempt at getting the ant conversation going in fear that it might go into hibernation over the winter months.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
After spending 4 days in Newcastle, I can safey say that unless Killer Ants are impervious to the cold (are they?), they will not have survived up there.

Now you know Killer Ants can live anywhere and through anything.They are survivors.Even wolfman-golf cannot kill them in this thread.

Try to burn them,freeze them,drown them,poison them,ignore them but they live on.

In fact the Energiser Bunny should have been an ant Big Grin

Kevin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:

Somehow, I can't imagine a killer ant beating a drum. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, this was a blatant attempt at getting the ant conversation going in fear that it might go into hibernation over the winter months.

That's so sad. Big Grin Just kidding. I love this thread!

Ok, something about ants.... ummmmm - nope I've got nothing - sorry BCW.

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
quote:

Somehow, I can't imagine a killer ant beating a drum. Wink

The killer ant would of course have two base drums - one for each set of arms Smile

Kevin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
[The killer ant would of course have two base drums - one for each set of arms Smile

LOL. You're right. Two drums, but can one be a snare?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Sure,along with a base drum on its back like a one man band,they are very versatile and talented insects Smile

Kevin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
What about cymbals?

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. Cymbals might work, too.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
What about cymbals?

Jessica

Naturally these would be placed upon the base drum (on his back) an operated by a string attached to one foot. Big Grin

Harmonicas/mouthorgans are out of the questionb though as they keep falling out of their little mandibles Frown

Kevin